Just got my Home Theater system started

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by FifthGear, Dec 31, 2005.

1. FifthGear

FifthGear -

:wiggle: my speakers that i ordered came today :big grin:

been cruizing through movies, and blasing music, so far these things KICK ASS!!! :bigok: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Very clean and crisp highs but not too over powering, the bass from them isnt bad, but im sure my room has something to do with that.

These are hooked up to a Denon AVR-1604 reciever bbl time to listen to them more :big grin:

Boston Acoustics VR1 towers
    [​IMG]
    Boston Acoustics VRC Center Channel
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2006
  2. Ronin

Ronin Guest

looks nice

3. Soulfire

Soulfire No Pain, No Gain

Not bad

4. FifthGear

FifthGear -

The highs are very clean and crisp, mids are perfect, and on the lows, it could use some help but over all they sound awesome!!!!!! :bowdown: with movies the sound is very seperated and spot on! glass braking sounds totaly realistic, bullet fire is awesome and explosions are :eek3::cool: These are the base line speakers in the VR line and they are by no means base line in quality:bigthumb::wiggle:

5. amill94

amill94 OT Supporter

My friend has the VRM90's and they sound really good. He said it takes about 100 hours to "break them in". So he basicaly left them on when he went to sleep at the lowest volume level to break them in quicker.

You should really hook them up to a stand alone amplifier to get even better sound quality from them. How much did those run you?

6. FifthGear

FifthGear -

towers were 300 a piece, center was 400, 2 day shipping was 46 bux :bigthumb: