A&P Just got my copy of Photoshop CS2. *Photoshop/Canon Offer link inside*

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by phatkat, May 26, 2005.

1. phatkat

phatkat I got nothing...

I caught a link to a deal that Adobe has going on for canon owners. If you purchased a canon camera that is bundled with Photoshop Elements you can upgrade to CS2 for $299.

I took advantage of this the other day and my order has arrived. Full box, manual and cd. Biggest downside is that you can't download it right away but you can download a 30 day demo.

Here is a link to the deal: http://store.adobe.com/store/products/master.jhtml?id=catCanon

2. mojito

mojito New Member

Not bad

I paid 122 for it. CS1 to CS2 - 15% off insider deal, downloaded in 15 minutes instead of paying for shipping and no waiting.

However it did end up costing even more, as it is kicking my cpu's ass, so I ordered more RAM and a new motherboard and proccessor :noes:

Last edited: May 27, 2005
  3. StealthMode

StealthMode Active Member

Nice :cool: I might actually take them up on this offer.

4. CRC

CRC New Member

You can download the full demo from adobe's website, then download a crack for it :o

5. geckoman

geckoman OG - registered 02/01. Noobs GTFO

so is speeding.... I'm sure you don't do that either... right? :)

6. mojito

mojito New Member

have you examined the penalties of each? A $100 traffic ticket doesn't compare to willful copyright infringment of up to $150k

Besides its all about Karma. If for some assine reason someone actually stole one of your phots and made money from it, I'm sure you'd sit back and do nothing.

If you think its too much, than maybe you shouldn't have it

7. I downloaded the CS2 tryout. I hat alot of ram issues so my boss upgraded my RAM to 4GB!!! :eek3: :coold: But I am now have Virtual memory problems and tried to talk him into getting me a new processor! :mamoru: But I kinda blew it because I accienteally hinted that it might be the program because it's new and might have bugs (and I wasn't having these problems with CS1) :uh:

(I work with huge files)