TAT Just got ears pierced, a few questions about stretching

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by robbinthehood, Oct 31, 2004.

1. robbinthehood

robbinthehood New Member

I got my ears pierced yesterday with intentions of stretching them to an 8 or 6 eventually. First of all, I don't even know what size they are. i got it done in a mall at a piercing stand and she said they just had a standard size and she didnt know what it is. Would that mean its an 18 or 20 maybe? Next, i'd like to know how long i should wiat til i go down to a 18 or 16. would two weeks be adequate for a piercing this small to heal all the way?

2. robbinthehood

robbinthehood New Member

theres a problem....i already have them pierced...... so thanks for the help?

3. robbinthehood

robbinthehood New Member

yeah i guess it would, but i dont really mind doing it over a period of time, thats half the fun. so if im sticking with what ive got, what should be my next size? 18, 16? and will the holes i just got heal up in about a week or two?

4. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

First things first, head on down the clinic and get a blood test to make sure you didn't give yourself hep. getting pierced by someone who doesn't even know what size the jewellry is let alone how to sterilize needles (though Im assuming they used a gun which cant be sterilized anyway).

When you're ready to upsize head into a piercing jewellry store and show them what you have and chat with them about what you want to do and they can make a judgement about what you can handle. With the smaller sizes you should be able to skip a few sizes though.

5. robbinthehood

robbinthehood New Member

alright thanks mannnnn