GUN just got back from the range

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by DRM600, Oct 12, 2003.

1. DRM600

DRM600 Guest

i put 100 rounds though a rented xd-9 and i realized that my hands don't fit it right. i guess i won't get one now.

here's why i really wanted to post:

i shot a desert eagle .50ae also rented, well kinda, the guy waived teh fee because i'm a good customer, but anyway. damn, ammo for that is expensive, a buck and change per shot. i have a shit eating grin just thinking about it now. that gun fucking kicked like a mule. i only shot 8 rounds outta a box of 20 because of it. when i got back up to the counter, the guy asked me if i had whip-lash because he said my head whipped back about a foot and a half with each shot. damn it was fun.

2. mrbill

mrbill New Member

sorry about the XD, but :bigthumb: on the Desert Eagle! they are very fun!

3. Platinum_Thunder

Platinum_Thunder Reliability for life and liberty

Get a Walther P99

4. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

you guys pay to rent? ha ha. the dealer/range i go to on the weekends, they know me and my friends so well, that we basically pay for targets and any ammo that we buy up there (like for some unplanned shooting of another caliber than what we brought). we can pull down any of the rental machine guns or shoot any of the rental pistols and they don't care, as long as no paying customers want to rent them.

hell, one time i had a glock, an XD, a sig, an HK, a P99, and a 1911 all field stripped at the same time on a counter, just fucking around comparing shit. walking behind the counter to help a customer isn't uncommon either when it's busy. i wish more dealers were that friendly to their frequent customers.

5. DRM600

DRM600 Guest

that was only my second visit

6. Welsh0913

Welsh0913 OT Supporter

:cool: That's badass

7. Gullanian

Gullanian Guest

Hey DRM, nice to hear your doing well at the range. Hopefuly you will be able to kill people more efficiently to protect yourself in the future.

8. itchiban

itchiban Guest

My god. Kellyclan, do you have the power to Ban?

9. DRM600

DRM600 Guest

pfft...:rolleyes:

10. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Just what we need, another anti-gun liberal in here...