GUN Just got back from the range

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by krott5333, Dec 30, 2005.

1. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

Discuss

2. Dsking85

Dsking85 New Member

3. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

no, but I did discharge a pretty hot load :kdubb:

4. Clingman

Clingman Clingman runs Bartertown.

Burning discharge? See your doctor :squint:

5. Goat

Goat That crack is really moreish

I just got back from the range too. And by "range", I mean "the field behind my house". :o

Now I need to go load more ammo, I'm completely out. :hs:

6. emad

emad Lost

nice, i need to go soon :hs:

7. Clusive

Clusive Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

no pics?

8. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:eek4: I never let myself get below 1k rounds in 5.56, 7.62x39, 5.45.. Your fucked if theres a zombie invasion today

9. emad

emad Lost

its even worse in cali, cause they stop selling ammo a few days before new years eve :sadwavey:

10. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

That sucks... :hs:

But it reminds me. I was in Collector Firearms in Houston a few days ago and two guy's that looked like they were straight out of the ghetto came in and started looking at the used "Assualt Weapons" You could tell the workers didn't want them in there... One guy come over right away and checked their IDs and said they had to be 21 to be in there but unfortunately they were 21... and then stood right by them the whole time. :mamoru:

But one of them picked up a Mini-14 that looked like the A-teams rifle and was like "We need this for New Years Eve" and then acted like he was shooting it in the air.

The came over to the area I was at and the one guy that worked there was still following them around. Then one of them said, "This nigga keeps following me and it's pissing me off... Let's go"

11. Goat

Goat That crack is really moreish

I'm only out of my 70grn BT load, I have plenty of other rifle and shotgun ammo. It's no where near what you have though, I better stock up before T-Virus is leaked :run:

12. jeepilot

jeepilot Banned

Went to the range today. Bump fired my ak for the first time. "indestiguishable from full-auto" is true. 7 second 30 rnd mag dump.:eek5:

13. RonJeremey

RonJeremey OT Supporter

c
    Hahaha If you were at collectors why didn't you call me and meet me at top gun for some ammo wastage, fucker?

:squint::squint:

14. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

I was there at like 6 right before the closed the day you went at like 2 :squint:

And they're close to Top Gun? The only range I've been able to check out while I was up here was Carter's Country... and if that was the only range I got to use, then I'd probably own like one handgun just for self-defense and that's it.

Edit: Are those Tactical Tuesdays worth it? I'm off still until the 17th and if they're worth it, then maybe I'll make another trip up here for a few days so I can check out some more of Houston.

15. PC Principle

PC Principle New Member

16. jimmybuffett

jimmybuffett New Member

HA I learned how today with my AR15. My friends and I were knocking off 6-8 round burst and it was one of the coolest things Ive done with a gun. A guy behind us came up and grinned and goes " so how didja make that AR full auto???" and I go " its not" and he smiled and goes " no seriously" and I explained bumpfiring. I had a blast

17. jeepilot

jeepilot Banned

I didn't think an AR had enough recoil for bump-fire to work right. but that's cool though. Unfortunately i tried it too late in the day, and ran out of ammo to keep going. I wonder how much recoil you need for it to work right. I wonder if it would be possible with a 10/22 with a light trigger or something.

only bad thing about the AK is the damn trigger slap on this WASR10. Anyone know if i changed the triggers out it would affect the ability to bump-fire?

18. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I've got an RSA trigger in my SAR1 can still bump.

19. ive got a red star in my SAR, no trigger slap, adjustable, and is easily bumpfired.