Just got back from PT

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by TXLBS, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

Holla.

So about 4-5 weeks ago now I tore my ACL while out playing football on campus, and have since been rehabbing (had to take 2 weeks off due to last week of classes / finals). I saw my doc on monday and he was telling me how for 2 weeks off, my leg looks outstanding. Then today I went to my physical therapy and the guy had me single leg press 40 lbs and do wall squats and some band training (I know its not the same type, but it felt so :cool: , felt like I was starting westside like I've been looking forward to since I got hurt) and he had to borrow some bands from his coworkers because the amount he had alotted weren't enough to give me the resistance needed to get the pump he wanted me to get. The doc has me at 4 weeks RTS (return to sport), but my PT thinks it will be shorter. Westside here I come :)

Reading F&N every day has been torture the last few weeks not being able to lift, but goddamn am I itchin to get back in the game.

2. Maestro Nobones

Maestro Nobones Great Job! - GLAD DADS CREW

3. ManinCamo

ManinCamo I wear big boy pants.

I thought you meant PT, like... physical training, military PT

4. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

I d/l'd the cost of redemption this morning... :drool: Whats sad is that I'm not even envious of the size, just the ability to be there. Ok, maybe I'm a little bit envious of his size.

5. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

Haha, no. I will not do another activity that risks injury like this again until I am where I want to be goal-wise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.