SRS just got back from my prom weekend.....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Braddlac, May 23, 2005.

1. Braddlac

Braddlac OT Supporter

and there was a shit load of drama. i absoloutly cant get over what happened. we went into the weekend as 8 friends, just haaving a good time, but it ended very differnent than i expected. i thought my friends and i were simple and we didnt really have secrets, that was wrong too. i decided to make a "who likes who" chart to kinda get things together in my head. all of this happened in the course of 2 days of drunkeness at my beach house.
    [​IMG]

i'm brad and i went into the weekend liking marisa (who happened to be my date) and left not feeling that way. marisa liked kyle in teh beginning of the weekend, cassie and shai were secretly dating for over a year. kyle and aly had drunken sex (her first time). marisa hates aly for having sex with the guy she likes. marisa only found out about the sex the next day because she was too drunk to know what happened, and aly lied nad said they only hooked up. raul has had a crush on cassie for the past 5 years. from what i've been told aly likes me. i just cant get over how much happened this weekend. now the girl that i liked/like marisa is putting me in the FZ talking to be about aly and trying to resolve that situation. i'm not used to this much drama and have only a few people to turn to (cassie and my brothers girlfriend (not on the chart)) the random names are just people that were at the house

edit: if anyonee i know offline reads this, keep it to yourself.

2. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

you obviously haven't experienced true drama to know how to use the word correctly

3. Braddlac

Braddlac OT Supporter

how did i use it incorrectly?

4. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

HS drama perhaps. but with this whole he likes her and she likes him and he likes him and diagrams of the love triangles, you need to just chill for a minute. You're putting waaaay too much thought into this that you're driving yourself insane. Just enjoy life for now man, relationships will come when you least expect it. Don't worry bout FZ this, FZ that... jus have fun while you still can.

5. tommy_717

tommy_717 Guest

yeah.....i try not to get upset over girls (although sometimes its hard) and when stuff like that happens i remember that it is only high school and ill be out of there in a year.

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

It all seems like a bunch of immature behaviour if you ask me. They are just expression their selfishness towards eachother, the typical i pretend but couldn't give a fuck less if you are alive or dead kind of behaviour. It really ruins things, and you know what you should do is just do what you did. Just go there to have fun and not care wether it ends into a relationship with someone or not. Just have a great time, and add that to your life experience. That would be far better then all that melodrama.

7. Braddlac

Braddlac OT Supporter

should i just let the involved parties with the current "drama" work it out? cause right now i'm in the middle of things.

8. Braddlac

Braddlac OT Supporter

god damn it, i feel like i just need to cry, but feel like such a pussy doing it :wtc:

9. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

A few years into college or after you will all feel regret for letting something so insignificant ruin your friendships

10. Z PYRATE

Z PYRATE Guest

ummm....you're in high school still...ditch the drama and get on with life. Find a girlfriend from outside of your daily routine...rather than one from within.

11. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

:werd:

Having to date a girl you see every day sunds good, but it doesn't really work as well as planned. Dating someone from another school that isn't in your little group works better, there is less drama like that.

12. Braddlac

Braddlac OT Supporter

that's awsome advise, thanks

now to meet some other bishes

13. PrettyKittieJ

PrettyKittieJ New Member

LOL good luck - I thought i was reading a script for One Tree Hill.....

but yeah in HS the drama seems SO SIGNIFICANT - I look back on the things I went through with my now ex-boyfriend (who is now like my best guy friend) and I cant believe I did it. People ask me why and I honestly cant explain it. I do cherish the memory we made and that everyone thinks we were the cutest couple - the things we went thru I keep in mind when i deal with others - but if i could take back time I would....

14. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

Hey the chart was cool at least. :hsd:

15. PrettyKittieJ

PrettyKittieJ New Member

LOL it sure was - Im glad he did it b/c if he typed it out I would have been all confused.....