GUN Just got a brady email

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by cabriolet, Jan 9, 2008.

1. cabriolet

cabriolet ...

they are claiming a victory because bush signed that mental measure :wtc:

2. lobstradomus

lobstradomus New Member

I just got that one too, now we really need DC v Heller to go in our favor just to shut them the fuck up. Their gloating over CA's inane micro-stamping legislation really pissed me off since they seem completely blind to all of the reasons it wont work, and the amount of burden it places on law abiding citizens.

3. MTech

MTech New Member

can somebody post some info on the bad parts of this bill cause all they're really saying is it just prevents those involuntarily confined by a mental institution from purchasing a gun....(which I thought was the case before, but somebody wasn't doing their job in Virginia)

4. lobstradomus

lobstradomus New Member

I'm not even talking about the bill itself but when Brady Bunch calls it a "major victory" even though I never even heard anyone opposing it, it pisses me off.

Then they make statements like "Momentum is on our side because of you," and "We’ve gotten off to a great start" which only makes me dread what other nonsense legislation they will come up with next that isnt quite banning guns (since they only want "sensible gun laws,") but is one more step closer to an all out ban.

Although to be honest the Brady Bunch could give out free puppies and I would still hate them.

5. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (HTC-8500/1.2 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.8) UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

aside from all the testing that shows it to fail, what about the fucking fact that the patent for the technology doesn't expire until 2023 :rofl: they'd have to wait another 13 years to implement it while the people of california turn the streets red with blood of nuns and babies :rolleyes: