Just found out my girl was cheating PART 2 (Drama)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by themacstallion, Jun 25, 2005.

1. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

For all of you that didn't read my last thread "I just found out my girlfriend is cheating on me", read it here http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1865562

After confronting her about cheating she lied about it up and down (we'll call her marge). But I wouldn't let it go and kept telling her that I know she did and she finally ended up admitting it. So I dumped her slut ass and the day after we broke up I fucked her ex bestfriend (we'll call her chiquita). I guess she found out about it because me and some friends went to red lobster (where chiquita works) to eat and visit her, so when we were walking out after dining there she was...psycho marge and her 2 friends were in the parking lot waiting for me to get out, she threatened to beat the asses of a few girls i was with and tried to get me to talk to her alone for a minute so we just ignored her and got in my car.

When we were leaving the parking lot I tried to let them go so they could leave first and they wouldn't be behind us, but they wouldn't go until I went. So I went and psycho marge and friends fucking followed me. I had to drive like a crazy man to lose this bitch, I mean running stop signs, cutting people off and speeding.

She then left a message on my phone and a note on chiquita's car...both said that she was going to kick chiquita's ass. So chiquita called the cops and the lazy bastards said there was nothing they could do even though we both had proof that she threatened her.

I don't know how to get rid of this bitch, I want her out of my life permanently but she always shows up where ever I am. How does one go about getting a restraining order?

Cliffs: Ex-girlfriend is psycho, shows up where I am and follows me to where I'm going. I can't get rid of her.

2. Drag On

Drag On Guest

This never happened.

3. themacstallion

its illegal in georgia...so you're pretty much dumb :sadwavey:

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

restraining order. they are easy to get, and should something actually happen, the law is on your side if you have one.

5. BTA

BTA New Member

Umm actually they're pretty illegal in most states these days.

6. Big Red

Big Red New Member

well in all actuality it is just a piece of paper that cannot physically protect her, so if "marge" really is crazy she will still beat her ass anyway, regardless of an order of protection.

<-----had friends that got an order of protection against a truly crazy bitch, and it did not help at all

7. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

buy new girlfriend a set of brass knuckles and have her beat ur ex's ass. :hsugh:

in all seriousness, just try and talk to ur ex. instead of just running away and ignoring her. sit down with her and be like "i can't be with you, you cheated on me. i can never trust you again. leave me and my banana alone (puns are cool)."

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

true. but if shes gonna kick the shit out of someone, nothing short of arrest is gonna stop her, and you dont have grounds for an arrest right now. what an order will do is remove any 'he said she said' shit about who started what. when the time comes for her to try to kick ass, call the cops as soon as you can, and they will haul her off, no quesitons asked, bc shes breaking the order.

also, stalking and harrassment are usually on the books, might wanna take a look into your state law. yeah, if marge is keen on kicking ass, paperwork isnt going to stop her, but it will make her life worse and up the charges when she does give it a try.

good luck, carry mace and spray downwind.

9. opie

opie hi. OT Supporter

:Owned:

10. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:mamoru:

I like that! And the rest of what you said was very true as well

11. narcisis

narcisis New Member

Murder The Bitch%$%@!^ :hammer:

12. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Hahaha! A little overboard, but funny! :rofl:
    She sounds like a real psycho!!!

13. BassBoy14

BassBoy14 New Member

:bowdown:
    If your a cop then your a shity one at that a thret is a crime its called assualt. and befor your dumb ass says no thats battery stop battery is the unlawful touching of someone ass face

14. Mojo

Mojo New Member

damn, thats nuts. any updates on your psycho ex?

i hope you sat down and had a serious talk with her. invite harry to a meeting spot along with ur ex and let the talking begin...since shes nuts, invite a couple backup if she trys to attack you or your posse.

goodluck and hoped everything works out. if the talking with her doesnt work, obtain a restraining order against her. same goes to chiquita

15. tehexile

tehexile New Member

stop picking fights in threads where people need help... im not a mod or anything, i just think thats pretty shitty.

ANYWAYS, yea that really sucks. try the cops again, and if not go for the restraining order. or just get a 'cleaner' :)

BTW its also illegal in new jersey to threaten people ;)

16. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Get chiquita mace, that'll show marge to stop being crazy! I have a little thing of it on my key chain. Brass knuckles= weapon = doen't look good if anything ever really happens and the cops show up. you go to court. Talk to Marge... over the phone so she wont get crazy!

17. Bret The Ripper

Bret The Ripper I

What I would do: Next time she tries to talk to you, I would just tell her "your a slut, you cheated on me several times, we are done. You will never be with me again no matter what you do. So leave me alone.

Oh yeah, and I'm glad i fucked your friend, she is way better in bed than you. :o

18. AR

AR Guest

I still don't understand why you dragged her friend in on this. I mean, does her friend even know you boned her just to get back at your ex?

19. themacstallion

I fucked chiquita to fuck chiquita, marge being pissed off was just a side effect.

20. Insect

Insect New Member

Restraining order? Just a little OTT, me thinks ... Ignore her for a few weeks. She'll get the idea.

21. Transporter

Transporter A Bathing Ape

Needless drama is a no-no.

22. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Talk to other cops... there is absolutely something they can and have to do if there is a threat...

23. themacstallion

good post :hsugh:

24. Sexican

Sexican New Member

Wow, this is the biggest desperation grasp for attention, I have ever seen on the internet. Your own questions could be answered by your own mother, seriously. You don't want or care to get a restraining order, because if the cops said you can't get one, what makes you think someone here at OT can get you one? I don't mean to be a prick, but you're the one who needs help, friend. =) I've seen some REAL worthwhile questions, and I've seen some that people just want them to read their story and feel sorry for them. I'll let you decide where this is going.

Now to answer your question, that happened to be at the bottom of the entire post. Ignore "melissa" or "melinda" or whatever the first girls name was, not chiquita but the other one, and she'll go away.

25. themacstallion

your wrong but thats okay, i could expect that from an av-less noob :). the cops there said that shit because they didnt want to do any paperwork, there's more than one way to go about getting a restraining and i came to OT to find another way to get one. so next time you decide to try to make a decent post, you should probably go ahead and think it through and you wont look stupid again. :bigthumb: