just found a folder with a ton of emails from my psycho manipulative bitch ex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I read a couple and started feeling sick to my stomach. I forgot what a stupid cunt she was.

DELETED.

I wish I could delete them again.

It's funny. I will say only good things about all my exes, except her. She's the worst. But what a wonderful learning experience that was.

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

how long did you date? wasn't it a couple years? when did you figure it out?

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I dated her for about a year. I figured it out way too late. In hindsight it was all there, however. I was just having a dumb moment and took too long to dump her.

4. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I still have a bunch of emails from my ex in my other email account. I haven't looked at them in a few years, but i haven't deleted them yet. Whenever I clean that account up, I'll probably read them one last time and delete them.

5. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I don't have any emails from the ex. I wish I did so I could laugh at them now, but I deleted them out of embarrassment.

6. KetchupKing

KetchupKing New Member

what were the signs

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Well, since you asked...

Indecision on her part. Example:

"omg I love you so much! I can't imagine not being with you!"
    The next day: "I don't know what I want right now... I think we should take a break"
    the next day: "omg I miss you so much! I'm so in love with you! I want to be your gf again!"
    repeat

Canceling plans at the last minute.

Being super immature during fights. She locked herself in her room once during an argument :wtf: I was like "omg, are you 6?" (she was 26)

Hypocritical during fights (going on and on about how something I did was "so terrible" when she did the same thing on a much larger scale, but she couldn't acknowledge that anything she did was wrong)

Thinking it was ok to go out and flirt with other guys after we had a fight (I always kind of suspected this but I found proof of this near the end of our relationship). I know that some people on this forum are in open relationships and/or don't think there's anything wrong with flirting when you're in a relationship, but that's not how I roll, and I expect the same in return from my gf. Even so, I think that even those people can admit that something is fucked up if the only time someone flirts is when they're pissed at their SO. It *screams* infidelity tendencies. It also screams "attention whore." And "regular whore."

This sounds lame but it's a decent barometer of a relationship: she would kick me off her myspace page when we had a fight. I was like :wtf: Again, are you 6?

I came to realize that she would also say stuff purely to elicit an emotional reaction out of me, especially during fights. She would either exaggerate, embellish, or say stuff for which she later had to apologize. Of course, you guys know me; I have no respect for anything that isn't objective truth (especially if we're arguing/debating, I mean come on!), but I was using male logic and calling her on it which is usually pointless with most females anyway. Anyway, this whole tactic is a bit off; I can't see someone who is mentally stable doing that because it really serves no purpose other than to exponentially increase the intensity of the argument. Of course, it doesn't work when you're arguing with me, because I'm like "lol you're wrong because of a, b, and c, Q.E.D., bitch" and she would just mount another, totally different emotionally-based attack.

CONSTANTLY accusing me of cheating or trying to verify my whereabouts. And it's funny, because in the beginning of our relationship, she even told me "you know, when someone always thinks their SO is cheating on them, it's because they're probably the one cheating on their SO." It was like bad foreshadowing :mamoru: Yet if I ever asked a similar question, she would completely go on the defensive and/or turn it into an attack. Hmm, guilty much? (also see the point about being hypocritical in fights)

I'll stop here cuz I could write a few more pages.

Seriously tho, on a related note, in hindsight I legitimately believe she has borderline personality disorder.

It was crazy, too. Like she was sweet and awesome just long enough for me to really fall badly for her, and then literally overnight it was like she flipped the crazy switch. So naturally I was being stupid and wanting to work through things when objectively I had all the evidence I needed that she wasn't gf material. She had a way of convincing me that she, too, wanted to "work through things," but after I fell for that shit a couple times I was like :gtfo: Your actions don't match your words, bitch.

I literally want to throw up now when I think about how much shit I let slide in that relationship.

It's ok, tho. It was a shitty time for me, but I really did learn a ton from that relationship and I can spot bullshit relationship drama before it even starts now. To be honest, it has also reinforced my belief that relationships are less about compromise and more about finding someone with whom you are fundamentally compatible. But that's a whole different thread (or book, knowing how long my posts are).

My current gf is awesome. In my current relationship, there has been less drama in the first year that we've been together than there was in like one week with the ex I'm talking about in this thread. It probably also helps that my current gf is fairly able to process logic and isn't a stupid whore with daddy issues and a constant need for validation.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Yeah, I just read the wiki article on borderline personality disorder. It fits her to a "T".

9. KetchupKing

KetchupKing New Member

That sounds like every girl that's ever lived

10. KetchupKing

KetchupKing New Member

man... after having read that.... i think i'm a male duplicate of your ex lol

edit: i gave that exact same cheating speech too haha! Never cheated though.

Man i wonder if my exes feel the same way about me. I'm not crazy though.

11. JordanClarkson

It's amazing how difficult it is to convince yourself of this.

12. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I'm the kind of guy who would've put on a coat and just went out and shoot some hoops or something for a while. :rofl:

Fuck that noise.

13. evh

evh Active Member

jesus... i think my ex had BPD as well... she did go to a shrink once a week and she told me she had anxiety issues... but damn all these symptoms just sound too familiar.

14. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

That reminds me so much of my ex. He was a crazy one. He still keeps all the emails I would send him and quotes them to me out of the blue. It's been almost two years now. I'm so happy that's over.

15. JordanClarkson

that black and white thinking one is hard to overcome :hsd:

16. marvd00d

marvd00d Gonzalez>Swine Flu

So true, the knowledge you gain from a shitty relationship is invaluable.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  17. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

thats what usually sucks :hs: