COMIC Just finished watching Chrno Crusade [SPOILERS]...

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Sintaku, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Sintaku

Sintaku New Member

I just have to say WOW.

It was something I have never seen before. I kinda loved yet hated the ending.

What I loved:
    I think it was beautiful that Chrno and Rosette finally had some time together, and how they lived a "normal" life for a few months. I think it was great that they got the chance for this, since before now they have been working all the time and never really got thier emotions out. But when they died together, next to each other, holding hands, I think they finally found peace and happiness.

What I hated:
    WTF?!?!? They died! OMFG!!! THIS IS SO ANNOYING!!! <INSERT RANDOM SWEARWORDS AND BEATING OF DVDs TO A PULP>

Well, I wanted them to atleast kiss before they died. Rosette kissed Chrno once when he was asleep from a high fever, but they never really embraced each other and kissed. What pissed me off was the fact that Aion kissed her numerous times, but she and Chrno never really kissed. And the fact that they died damnit. Why they hell didn't Chrno put his horns on on the last battle, since it seems like they are reattachable since Aion offered the horns to Chrno near the start of the series and also Joshua could put them on, wouldn't that have saved more time for Rosette?

2. JP

JP Active Member

yea the end kicked my ass :hs:

3. Soren

Soren OT Supporter

i was expecting the end to be very sad, but i was disappointed. it didn't really affect me :sad2:

4. tokyonights

tokyonights Believe in me, who believes in you OT Supporter

Yeah then ending pissed me off too. Chrno kicks his ass in like 3 second too....pretty wack but other than that it was good

5. slantedvision

slantedvision The Yellow Lord, FuManChu OT Supporter

They definately didn't leave enough time for the ending to really get a lot of badassedness in play. But I'm definately with the OP on the ending. It was gut wrenching, yet still emotionally powerful.