COMIC Just finished Trigun *spoilers!!!!!!!*

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by ironfist, Apr 24, 2003.

1. ironfist

ironfist New Member

Um yea. It was a great series but the ending was kind of blah, IMO. i thought either vash or knives was gonna die :/

what were your thoughts on it????

also, before I watched the series I always heard shit from trigun fanboys about how the reason the series was named "Trigun" was some big secret for people who watched it.

I don't get it. Is it cuz he has 3 guns, the revolver, the arm gun and the freakin big ass thing which i don't know the name????

or what

2. Jay

Jay My shit don't stink

it was alright. I prefer a more serious atmosphere when it comes to action based anime.

don't get me wrong, there were moments where I was impressed (read as: amazed :o ) with some of Vash's moves (ie: shooting the hand to change it's trajectory :cool: ).

3. tom3

tom3 ...

:werd: i enjoyed the second half more than the first, altho there were some funny as parts to it. so are the rumors true about them making a second series? that'd be so :cool:

4. ironfist

ironfist New Member

Vash was so freakin insane with the glowing eyes and shit :( it only happens once though :(

5. e_man182

e_man182 PedoBear's Apprentice

I'm fairly certain those rumors don't hold any water. Either way, with Wolfwood gone, what would they have to base the second series on if in Trigun Maximum, Wolfwood was still around?

6. slipangle

slipangle i like girls with firm tofu

Yea great series, just finished myself.
    I thought how Vash acting dorky was taking away from the series at first. But i think it was to emphasize his 'senimental' side. Anyway, enjoyed it

7. TriShield

TriShield Super Moderator® Super Moderator

It finished on Cartoon Network.

I enjoyed it overall. It isn't well animated, but it's pretty good, especially near the end. It's not really anime purchase material though.

8. DarkE0n

DarkE0n Guest

I like the series even though I thought it was pretty unbalanced. The first half was pretty much action/comedy, but the second half turned into a melodrama.

The ending itself was just a little two abrupt. There really wasn't that much of a conclusion. Basically, he fought Knives then there were the credits. Still, a really good series that I plan to buy soon.

9. twofaze

twofaze H.N.I.C.

i might get around to buying it......
    i wasn't expecting the comedy
    it's a nice addition IMO