COMIC Just finished the Twelve Kingdoms

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Soren, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Soren

Soren OT Supporter

Wow. It was actually really good. Way better than my previous viewing of Rurouni Kenshin series (at least up to episode 25... I took a break from it).

I'd have to say the story was on par with the best I've seen and the characters were pretty good too. The first 30-32 episodes were flying by so quickly and I never got bored a single time which is quite remarkable since that has actually never happened while watching such a long series :p

Afterwards, it started to drag a bit until about episode 37 where it regained its greatness. I've only watched up to 39 but I hear that's where it officially ends and the rest of the 6 episodes are just fluff. I'm sad to hear the series was originally scheduled to be 68 episodes but got cut short. I could see the series going a lot further than it had :(

Nonetheless, the music was unmemorable and unable to create a strong sense of emotion. This was probably the only negative thing about the series.

2. Ninjak

Ninjak a REAL clutch pop-up.

:werd:

hopefully they'll start on it again to finish the series up to 68 sometime. :hs:

3. JP

JP Active Member

i really wanted to see what happend with the kirin that lost his memory and his kingdom. :hs:

4. Soren

Soren OT Supporter

That was something else which is constantly bugging me. WTF happened?!!?

They just ended the act as Yuka was questioning Taika. :ugh:

5. usd2020

usd2020 New Member

i got bored with the series around episode 25. maybe i'll go back and try to rewatch it and finish it someday

6. l00kster

l00kster New Member

I'm only on episode 10 right now but so far I'm hooked! The music does kind of suck though.