SRS Just feel like typing this out

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by wtfmates, Jun 25, 2005.

1. wtfmates

wtfmates New Member

Get a motherfucking sandwich and some chips. And Please don't mind my lack of paragraphs.

So, everything has fucked up. At the center lies me. I got into an argument with my mothers boyfriend. One thing leads to another. My mother calls up her friend from work (my mom and her BF both work at the same place) and tells him what happened (He threatened to have people jump me in the streets, told her to fuck off and shut up etc.). Her friend from work fired her boyfriend on the spot. My mom picked me up and dropped me off at my friends house, but she had nowhere to go, so she went and stayed in her jobs parking lot. Ok, I have to shorten this somehow. Blah blah blah, she broke up with her boyfriend, her BF gets fired, she gets fired because someone at work lied about what happened.
    Now my mother didn't just kick him out for this reason alone. They have been arguing for the last couple of years.
    She got fired and her friend from work met her somewhere. He was just a messenger telling her she was fired. She went off on him and refused to give the keys. When she did that her boss called her and threatened to call the cops on her. Oh yeah, she is drunk. She still refuses. So the cops might be showing up later.

Ok now, notes: Got in fight with mom's BF, she called someone from work and that person fired her BF, she got fired, she went off on her friend, refused to give keys to boss, cops might come and she is drunk which can mean bad things.

Ok, now worse. For about two days now I have been talking to her friend's daughter over the phone for a couple days. We were hoping to meet up at a barbeque or something because her dad and my mom are friends. Well, that might be out of the question now. I am slo afraid to call because I don't want to have to speak to her dad. I think I am going to call tomarrow anyways. But, yeah. If you read that whole thing thanks. I am looking forward to hearing your replies. She was calling me a lot, but since the last time she called yesterday, I haven't called her because shit was going down. I don't know when her fasamily goes to bed or anything, so I'm not sure if I should call tonight. Should I call tonight or wait till' tomarrow when I know I won't wake anyone up and everything will be nice and chill. It's not like we are best friends or dating, I just want to get to know her better.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2005
  2. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Umm, I think your first concern should be for your mom and where you are going to be living. Then the girl.

3. wtfmates

wtfmates New Member

That is my fucking first concern, thats why I typed it first. They are in order of importance.

4. P-chan

P-chan New Member

Your mom is likely having a hard time also because she's worried about what she's going to do about taking care of you. If you have the means, I'd suggest getting out of the situation and moving out on your own?

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Screwed up

Primairly i would ditch any alchol in the house, what lacks is ORGANISATION. God wants us to bring order in chaos, and maby you can get a small place to rent. I would go to your local job agency and let your (sober) mother go get herself a job, any job will do.

Don't let your mother go run wild ever again, everything belongs in its own box, don't allow a sluggish lifestyel to run over, or the common, yeah whatever it'll be alright take over. Enforce a relentless strict approuch upon your situation to get the primairy things up and running, butt kick alll the problems and get your life and that of your mom back in gear.