TAT Just did some stretching.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JConnX, Oct 29, 2007.

1. JConnX

JConnX Guest

eBay has good prices :eek3:

Stretched my lobes from 2 gauge to 0 gauge.
    Stretched my septum from 14 gauge to 12 gauge.

Septum doesn't hurt, but my lobes sure do. :sadwavey:

:bigthumb:

2. Tron

Tron New Member

:h5: i cant wait till i can stretch

3. Sieg

Sieg ★★Major League Door Kicker★★

i was at 00 and took them out about 3 months ago, I can barely get anything through it again.

4. de7h

de7h Guest

nice keep going!

yeah had to take mine out was at a 1 inch and my boss told me to go get surgery to close them or take enbough time off till they close. I work for a municipality so yeah thats the reason why. I miss them.

5. Sieg

Sieg ★★Major League Door Kicker★★

I fell asleep and one fell out and I could not find it for the life of me. So I wasn't about to walk around with only one in and I didn't have anything else to wear.

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

My septum was such an easy stretch. went to 10g sooo easily, i've squeeked an 8g through there but I have no big jewerly to keep inthere onthe daily.

7. essejgnad

essejgnad poopty pangts

Just went up to 00 recently and it hurt ALOT.

8. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

Nice!
    I just stretched my freshly pierced lobes(2nd set which was done about a week ago. 1st set is at 6g) to 10. They hurt a lot right now.

9. robbo185

robbo185 New Member

that wasnt smart

10. de7h

de7h Guest

You have a much greater chance of getting a blowout now.

Not smart.

11. MonkMonk

MonkMonk New Member

ebay has great prices, when I first started a member on OT bought me a pack of like 50 pairs ranging from 12-0 and tapers to match for like $15 for everything. I now need to buy some 00's :p

12. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

I realized that, but I was impatient. When I went to 6g on my lobes I went from 10 to 6 in my left, then pierced my right, waited a couple hours, went to 10, waited over night then went to 6. That was really stupid.

My second set hardly hurt anymore. I guess I'm lucky not to have gotten blowouts.

13. DeeRock

DeeRock New Member

I just went from a 2g to a 0g in my lobes too. Toughest stretch yet. Up until now I have just been able to buy the next size up and put it in. This was the first time I had to use tapers.

It sucks having to take them out for baseball every day, really messes up the process.

14. Duff Man

Duff Man New Member

i've actually just downgraded to 1/2" from 5/8" to try and fix a blow out....i'm on a pretty strict regime of vitamin E oil rubs on that lobe every night to help with it too. it's definatley smaller after 2 weeks, but still noticeable.

i've had the blow out for the last 3 stretches, i thought it was just part of it (the process) until i was looking for some nice stone jewelry and read up on the term and possible ways to fix it. so i finally picked up a set of double flare 1/2" hollow plugs to try and fix the blow out. it actually got so bad/big that the blow out would get irritated on the back flare on my 5/8" hollow plugs which would barely fit in my lobe because of the blow out.

i also use to have each lobe pierced twice. i had 2ga in the bottoms, 4ga in the tops....i noticed in my left lobe that the two holes were slightly starting to tear in the middle and become one....so the tops came out. the hole is still noticeable and i can probably stuff a little 12ga through it, but have no ambition to. they've been empty for a good 4 years now.

15. Duff Man

Duff Man New Member

i was also going to say, be wary of some of that cheap jewelry on ebay, the body may not be accustomed to it and it may cause problems.

also, if they are a lot of plastic/acrylic pieces, they will most likely be of poor quality and be incredibly porous which can breed bacteria and cause REAL problems during stretching and every day wear. in turn with that will come an even worse smell that you are already going to have.

there is a reason some jewelry, as basic as it may be, costs more money.

but to each their own. :bigthumb:

16. StayLRG

StayLRG New Member

so true. i am about to start only using anatometal for my jewelry.