Just Curious, How long till I see Creatine benefits

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Ep, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ep

Ep Guest

I searched on google but couldn't find my answer before I asked here. I'M NOT EXPECTING A MIRACLE, I'm just curious. Do all the benefits come after the whole bottle?

I'm currently half way through my first bottle of Perfect Creatine Monohydrate. I bought the thing cause so many people acted like it was fucking miracle grow for weight. I've gained 10 solid pounds in 2 months, but from eating a fuck load more, not creatine. I eat 3500+ calories a day. I was just thinking I would have gone up in weight slowly by creatine. I'm at 143 right. 5'10. Im built like a fucking asian:greddy:

2. Ep

Ep Guest

3. energie

energie I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the

they are moderate gains, ive taken it put on 10 pounds but i dont expect to look like a bodybuilder after taking it.

4. ericande

ericande Active Member

Problem is you can't really quantify your gains with the creatine vs. w/o. But my understanding is, the difference starts to quick in over the first few days.

5. Ep

Ep Guest

I don't expect to look amazing from taking creatine, I was just curious. I've gained 10+ solid weight, but it has to be 90% from food, being that I went from eating 3 meals a day to 7. I'm eating 2000+ calories more. Ah well, next time I'll spent the money on fish oil lol

6. TKEBoss

TKEBoss Nelson Sexors

You will never notice results.

7. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

In all honesty, you probably won't notice results.

What creatine gives you is it lets you lift a few more lbs than normal, and lets you lift that for a few more reps than normal.

Some people gain weight, but it is just water because creatine forces water into muscle. So when people say "I started creatine and gained 10lbs", that's not necessarily a good thing. IIRC, the water in muscle tissue can aid with strength but it won't do a whole lot for your appearance.

Don't worry about it, and when the tub runs out, if you don't feel any benefit, don't bother buying it again. Some people are non-responders anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.