just broke up with my gf of 5yrs

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SVTKING19, Sep 30, 2008.

1. SVTKING19

SVTKING19 The Real Italian Stallion

well im finally single again, i just broke up with my gf after 5yrs of dating, feels kinda weird and im sad but a little relieved. we fought a lot she tried to tell me what to do and run my shit until i just snapped finally. in the 5yrs we dated we broke up a good amount of times because all we did was fight and not trust eachother ever. it was kind of a ticking time bomb of a relationship. i know ill miss her though but i hope it all works out. plus when i was with her i was thinkin of another girl which is a sign right there ya know. but i feel bad in a way cause i feel like i waster her time and mine, i guess its time to move on to better things and get my young 24yrold life back on track and get out there to meet some new ladies.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

3. snoozeallday

snoozeallday OT Supporter

4. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

Good for you man, glad you've got such a positive outlook on the situation. Go get some new poon!

5. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

:hug:
    We feel you, man. Don't think of it as wasted time though. I have a tendency to do that too, but really you're just beating yourself up with talk like that. You did the right thing by breaking it off. Do yourself a favor and don't start meeting "some new ladies" for a while. We need time to heal before getting into something new. If you rush into something too quickly you are likely to make the same mistakes without even realizing it.

6. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

well from your post

you did the right thing

7. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Congrats for growing a pair and finally moving on.

I don't like to argue so I can't believe how many relationships last for so long when couples constantly argue like you explained.

8. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

dont look at it like it was a time waster, look at it like it was a 5 year learning experience. just make sure you dont repeat the same mistake in any future relationships.

and :bigthumb: for doing the right thing and getting out finally. sounds like you both will be happier and better off now

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You wasted time, but oh well, it's over now and you have to look towards the future and never wasting your time in a relaitonship like that again! You are still young. Good luck :h5:

10. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Funny thing i noticed about this thread is there were 168 views and 8 posts when i opened it... i guess we like to laugh at others pain

11. SVTKING19

SVTKING19 The Real Italian Stallion

thanks everyone i appreciate it

12. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

Good shit bro :bowdown:

Everyone this is my good friend IRL :wiggle:

I have been telling him to break up with this girl for a LONG time now, and looks like he finally had enough :o

I knew he wasn't completely happy and knew this would just drag him down in the end. I am glad he ended it before things got too serious (she had been talking about moving out together, engagement, etc.)

I'll make sure he stays strong, 5 years is a long time. :hug:

13. demosnat

demosnat New Member

You did NOT waste time! You probably learned a lot and probably had a lot of good times and created a lot of good memories. I will never understand the time wasting mentality.

14. MossMan813

MossMan813 New Member

Exactly. You're 24 dude, and the way I look at it, you've got some time to wild out a little bit and catch up on some fun before settling down again. ENJOY.

15. coldstone

coldstone New Member

:hug: You are gonna be alright.

16. Ari1979

Ari1979 New Member

Your relationship sounds 100% identical to a 3 year relationship I just got out of. After months and months of torment we finally let it go to live a little bit. It was very mutual at the time but she is now desperate to get back together. :hs:

17. Sure why not?

Sure why not? New Member

This is exactly like my situation where I just got out of a 5 year relationship and the last 6 months have been hell. Turns out she was cheating on me. Only I'm 22, but now was forced to drop out of college (we shared an apartment) and move back home with my parents. Atleast I know some people will be home for thanksgiving and xmas and we can go out to the bars. And I know there was one girl who always was into me. But for now I'm stay busy helping my parents renovate the house for a wedding next summer.