SRS just broke up hah :/

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by crazy15, Jul 12, 2006.

1. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

so yeah me the girl i was seeing, we have parted ways. Last week or 2 we havent really talked, but i could sense things have changed... so i was pretty much torn last couple weeks knowing that we were probably about to part ways. i havent been a wreck or cried yet. But tonight its pretty much official, im taking it better than ive expected it. But every once in a while a memory will pop into my head and i get really sad, if i wanted to i could probably make myself cry.
    should i try to think of all the memories and cry and get it out of my system, or should i just try to forget about her and not think of the memories. im also just going to go out and meet new girls and get my mind off this one aswell, as hard as it may be. I really wanted this one to work, i thought we would be happy but i guess not :/

thanks for reading my ramble if you did hah, jsut needed to let it out :/

2. JJDiri

JJDiri New Member

Cherish the moments you had with her. Sure, it may have ended, but once you start dating again, you'll find another relationship which you'll want to work.

3. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

yeah i know ill feel the same way for another girl. hah right now its hard to push her out of my life and forget about her, wishing it would work.

4. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Everybody deals with things differently. I would suggest you deal with it the way you feel comfortable as long as you are moving on and accepting the end of that chapter of your life.