Just bought GNC's "Thermo Burst"

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Shiftknob, Mar 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiftknob

Shiftknob New Member

Ok so basically, I am bulking up right now. I am 5'7, 175, pretty solid with a wide frame. However I have a tiny gut on me, nothing big to the point where I dont look good in a tank top, just something I want to lose.. However as I am bulking now, I am not doign cardio training, but I want to lose a tiny bit of fat around my belly/waist.

My buddy swore by the Ripped Fuel (with epehdra), but nobody carries it anymore. I went to GNC and bought a bottle of "Thermo Burst" for like 19$.

Basically a simple rundown, it has aroudn 190mg of caffeine (sourced from ginger, guarana, yerba extracts, Vitamin C and B6. Im not sure how well this stuff works, Im just looking to shred some fat off while Im bulking, that is all.

any input, etc?

I also read a bit up about the famous "ECA Stack" deal, and I read some people take these fat burn products WITH apsirin? What is the purpose of that? I may have misread, but educate me, as I hoenstly do not know a whole lot about fat loss.

Thanks

BTW Im not a GNC sackrider, never go in there much honestly , but I thought this stuff may work, and its loaded with caffeine. I suppose if it makes me TOO jittery, i just wont take it.

2. Elfling

Elfling New Member

If you're bulking, don't even worry about thermos. Clean bulk- eat good food and lots of it- and stay away from excessive use of stimulants :p..oh yeah and lift heavy.

ECA and other thermogenics won't get you cut in the first place; they can help you wring every last bit out of your program but you need to have your diet and workout spot-on first or they're worthless.

3. shastaisforwinners

shastaisforwinners OT Supporter

read the fat loss sticky

If you are bulking, you will not be losing fat (unless you have never lifted before)

4. Jeff Merr

Jeff Merr Elite Member

You just wasted your money. Thats coming from a ex-2 year GNC Employee ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.