A&P just bought a camera

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by j-spec, Mar 5, 2004.

1. j-spec

j-spec Guest

hi guys i just purchased the canan A80 today and when i took it out of the box i was shanking the camera and i hear a little raddling noise comming from the inside i think, i know this sounds like a really stupid question but is it broken? owners of the a80 same problem? i just got it today and took some pictures seems fine to me, but the sound may get on my nerves oh well plus i cant really take it back to the store, my friend gave me is employee discount so i would have to go through him which would be a slight hassel. Plus the pictures were already taken with that camera, because there were 4 pictures taken from inside the store, not sure if they had to test all cameras before working it, or if i got a camera that was returned or a display ah who knows. Should i worry? sorry for the long and pointless post, but im alittle worried $350.00 is a lot of money in my world!:)

2. johnson

johnson New Member

$350 is WITH the discount?? I would exchange it just to make sure. btw, learn to type

3. Danno

Danno Bronx Poodle OT Supporter

A80, or any camera for that matter shouldn't be making any kind of rattling noise. I've got the A80 and there is no rattling at all.

4. j-spec

j-spec Guest

Yeah, It sounds like a loose spring inside:( Well I got it exchanged and no rattling:) We found out that it was a return, that was accidently put back on the shelf.