COMIC Just borrowed cowboy bebop from a friend...

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by georgexi, Jul 22, 2005.

1. georgexi

georgexi o.O OT Supporter

After reading the good reviews on here about Cowboy Bebop, I decided to borrow it from my buddy. He gave me a boxset (6-7 dvds I think) and another dvd containing the movie.

What order am I supposed to watch these to get the proper story sequence? He told me the movie takes place between two of the episodes but he didnt remember which two. He also told me one of the later episodes takes place out of order from the rest of the series. One of you CB fans help me out? :)

2. The_Wired

The_Wired Omnipresent

Watching the series completely before the movie won't be confusing or anything. The movie was created after the series so most people saw it afterwards, and it isn't a problem. I think the movie takes place between 23 and 24, or around there, but it's simpler just to watch series first then the movie, as it won't make any difference really. And yeah, Bebop owns. Enjoy

3. Nikkorizz

Nikkorizz New Member

The director who did Cowboy Bepop also did Samurai Chamloo if your interested. It's like hip-hop samurai in the mid eighteen hundreds Japan.

4. The_Wired

The_Wired Omnipresent

And even if you hate hip-hop, you'll probably still want to watch Champloo, I'm sure in hell glad I did. Was an awesome series.

5. Shaggy007

Shaggy007 New Member

If you want to watch it in order, if I remember right the movie takes place between ep 22 and 23.

6. gthesob

gthesob the fun machine took a shit and died OT Supporter

It doesn't really matter if you watch the movie between those episodes, but it helps if you're already familiar with the characters.