Sick today and with a messed up knee, so I finally got around to testing out the jig I bought from DPH. From what Ive heard its supposed to be real easy to do. But from my experience with my 2 barrel assemblies and how 'easy' Ive been told that was to do, I knew there was going to be a few hassles by the time I was done. Everything was simple to follow. There isnt any instructions that come with it, but I DL'd the ones from DPH. But its basically a no brainer. Everything fit together really nice. I set up my press to the highest position, and lined up the jig and began to press. Found it a little difficult to keep it level while ot was being pressed, but in the end got it to set nice and square in the frame. Then there was the hammering needed to be done on the top rails. The problem with this was that I was using the highest setting since the next lowest setting wouldnt be enough. This was troublesome when hammering the rails down since I had no room to hammer. I had to slide the jig almost all the way out and then apply pressure to it, hammer one end with my Proto brass mallet, and then do the same to the other side. Noticed a slight difference in width of left and right rails, but no biggie since afterall, its an AK. Then came the fun task of getting the jig apart again. To do this, I took 2 pieces of 2x4 scrap and 6 pieces of 3/4 thick scrap wood, and split them up and laid the jig upside down on them. Position them on the outside. I took a couple pennies, a 1/4 punch, and a heavy hammer and began tapping lightly on the ends and middle until it finally came out. then put my rubber mallot on the concrete in the basement, held the receiver in my left hand with the small side of the jig insert facing down and stuck it several times on the mallet. I then took a shitty screwdriver with softer steel tip and pried lightly, enough to get the top rails away from the jig. Then continued to beat it down on the mallet. Then to get it the rest of the way after the receiver was flush with the jig, I put the jig in my vise looselywith the receiver cathing on the outside of the jaws, and pulled on the big end of the jig. Then coated my jig insert and the areas where my frame wore and put seran wrap on my insert. Then did the same with the receiver, for later use and storage. I think I may fill a plastic tub or two with 10W-30 motor oil and then just store my jig insert and my receivers in there. That way I dont have to spend any time coating anything. And I have no rust forming. I wish the insert was made of a little stronger of steel. The soft metals I used to pry the receiver away and the hammering I did with the brass mallet was enough to mar up the insert. at what I used to coat receiver. I dont even think weve had a venture for about 10 to 15 years or more Oh, Herro.......... Just received my Romanian slings in the mail. New in the wrapper.