Just beat MoH:AA...

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Conner MacManus, Feb 6, 2002.

1. What a fantastic game... If you guys don't have it yet, get it... I only got 3 of the 9 medals so I'm gonna go back and play on different difficulties and shit to get all the medals... Multiplayer kicks ass too :)

Anyone else on here play it?

2. gardner

gardner what's another word for pirate treasure

i do,havnt played it in a week though,i need to get back into it.
    Just been busy

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I just beat it today. It was a damned fun game. Driving the tank was pretty dope.

4. terminator1010

terminator1010 Eld

I beat it about a week ago, Didn't like it too much. Ok game, the Omaha beach landing and driving the tank was wicked but you run to slow and the snipers pissed me off too much. Got all but 2 medals. No blood takes away from the realism. RTCW was better IMO.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I downloaded the Multiplayer/Solo DEMO's from Electronic Arts this past weekend and do you know what I've been doing since? Haha yeah I"ve been glued to my desk playing 20+ hour sessions infact I think I have carpral tunnel syndrome :big grin:

This game kicks so much ass it's not even funny. I usually stick to console games but this is so cool I've all but packed away my PS2.

The fact that you don't see blood (I was cheesed at first) is that the germans wear alot of cloathing so you wouldn't see blood splatter, shooting them in the head should have produced some gore though I agree.

The Multi player is so fun. I usually pick the sniper rifle and start picking people off from angles that doesnt even seem possible.. whooo weee this is a funy game.

:bigthumb:

6. BREADGOD

BREADGOD Guest

How long did it take, comparable to Castle wolfenstein in length, graphics, and gameplay?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I just beat it too. It is shorter than RTCW and the graphics are sometimes choppy inside buildings. And no blood.:( Awesome game though.

8. terminator1010

terminator1010 Eld

You can play for 20+ hours straight? Holy crap. I could only do maybe 3 or 4. Do you ever sleep?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah I sleep. I take naps between clan wars.

Actually, the game's novelty has wore off somewhat. I can't beat the tank stage ( i suck). The multiplayer mode is still ownign me though - a few hours a day.