just beat mass effect 1 v.questions

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by ANUS_MANGLER, Feb 16, 2010.

1. ANUS_MANGLER

ANUS_MANGLER New Member

first of all....WOW. ive had this game for about a year and didnt touch it for the longest time. i itried it, wasnt my style, got frustrated and quit. my buddy walked me through some problems i was having and now im hooked. :bowdown:

so i finally beat it last night and wanna go through it again. first of all, i was told that i can run through the game again using my stats/save file from the first game. here is my dilemma though: i played it as paragon, i am interested in trying the renegade side of the game but i want to enter mass effect 2 as a paragon player. so if i use my original save file will it alter it to renegade if i play on it, or would that be a seperate save file? i hope that made sense:rofl:

also, what would everyone recommend me play as the 2nd time around? i was thinking vanguard sounded like the best one after soldier but idk. HALP:sadwavey:

2. Wolf Demon

Wolf Demon HURF DURF OT Supporter

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think it creates a save that only the game sees for every time you beat the game. So I think that Mass Effect 2 would see two games to import. Not sure though because I haven't finished my ME1 second playthrough :o

3. marcu5

marcu5 not worry friend. i do not grudge.

me2 gave me the option of loading 4 different profiles :dunno:

4. Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver Active Member

if you are worried just copy your current savegame and put it in another folder somewhere, if you play again and ME2 doesn't recognize both playthroughs just load up the old savegame