Just a :rofl: for me...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by GammaRadiation, Oct 17, 2008.

1. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Back in December my GF of 2 years broke up with me for some other guy. She ended up getting engaged to him after dating for like 2 months. Some of you may remember this.

I was a little shook up about it but when I finally realized there was no use continuing communication, I got her to leave me alone and I left her alone.

Recently she had one of her friends come to me and tell me that she (the ex) really wanted to talk to me. Since I had grown far past her and I am actually happy we broke up, I decided to give it a shot. After a short chat on AIM she sends me this message:

At least she knows I wont be talking to her anymore...at all. Hopefully she will stop contacting me entirely. I'm really hoping the majority of females aren't as short sighted and irrational as she was.
    :noes:

2. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

My bud just got out of a 2yr relationship with this girl.

Towards the end they would fight and break up and she would go crying to this kid for emotional support, but then she would get back together with my friend and tell the kid that she doesn't want to talk to him anymore. She did this probably 4-5 times.

Well they broke up for good this time and went back to the kid, and she was engaged to him in less than a week.

Now he just got shipped over to Iraq for a year and she's waiting back here for him with a ring on her finger, all on less than a week of dating the kid. :bowrofl:

3. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Most women react emotionally... and emotions are mostly irrational. I feel bad for you that you have to go thru this. How is your current dating situation? How many ladies are you seeing right now?

4. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

you're 19 :hsugh: It's ridiculous to be thinking about marriage at that age. She should be more short sighted and so should you. You're young, enjoy it while you can and don't worry about getting serious so soon.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

6. GammaRadiation

Doing fine. Not looking for a real relationship so I am playing the field when I'm not studying, working, or doing stuff with the wakeboard club.

I never said I was looking for marriage. :hsugh:
    Me not wanting marriage is one of the reasons why she broke up with me in the first place. She got engaged to the guy in less than 2 months. That was her short sightedness. She wanted marriage right then and there.

I plan long term...as in, for the next 4-5 years I want to be able to do as much partying, wakeboarding, and other endorphin producing activities as I can because I cant be as much of a kid anymore once I enter the working world.

7. Vysion

Vysion New Member

I didn't know you were only 19.

I had a girlfriend like that when I was 18-19. She only wanted to graduate high school and get married right away and have kids. No goals or aspirations to do anything else with her life like collage or a career. I don't look down upon that but I wasn't ready to get married that young so I had to end it there.

8. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

:bowdown:

9. Esby

Esby New Member

Maybe I'm just a vindictive prick, but I'd email her this single statement;

"I told you so, I was right."

...and then never talk to her again.

:rofl:

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Sounds like the kind of shit my ex occasionally emails/txts me with.

It's a game/manipulation. She just wants to feel something and figures you might oblige.

Continue to ignore her.

11. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

would be brilliant if her motives were logical in nature.

12. GammaRadiation

The thing is, I did tell her so. When we broke up and she got with him and i learned a little bit about him I basically told her "you're making a mistake. The guy is a worthless POS military brat."

Guess what, he is. Not only that, but he has bipolar disorder and I guess he refuses to take his meds for it. Yep...a keeper.

It's w/e. I am not going to rub it in her face and maker her feel worse about it. I'm satisfying my male ego by telling a bunch of people I dont even know. :mamoru: no harm no foul.

I am going to continue to live my life and she can live hers. She is going to community college in her home town now and who knows, she may get her act together and make it to USF or another big college. If so, we are completely compatible on a personality level, just not on an intellectual level or maturity level. :dunno:

13. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

lol @ her life

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Doubtful. She'll end up with at least 2 kids and 3 marriages. You might as well get her out of your head even for the future, because she's no keeper herself...

15. GammaRadiation

True.

I really hope not, for her sake. Regardless of how ignorant or immature her decisions are, I dont wish a poor life on anyone and I still care about her on some level. However, she doesnt exactly have a great role model of a mother. Single, no college education, has worked at winn dixie her whole life, two marriages, two kids, and would easily qualify as an alcoholic with no possibility for retirement...ever.

16. GammaRadiation

No, I dont believe so.