Just a quick word of thanks to everyone on the forum

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by remike, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. remike

remike the second coming

I don't post in here all that often since I can find most the answers I'm looking for in the Stickies or other various threads, but I wanted to thank all of you for helping motivate me. Since highschool (when athletics forced me to train hard), I haven't stuck to fitness training for more than about a month at a time. I started training again about 3 weeks before I found this place, and now I'm on 4 months straight. The advice is good, but there is something about seeing others results pics and just nowing that the hardcore guys are in here giving everyone a hard time if they don't stick with it. Anyways, I'm still base training, but will begin a bulk cycle towards the end of summer. I haven't felt this good since I was 16.

I might even dig my digicam up and show you guys my progress.

2. ryazbeck

ryazbeck New Member

holy shit man, thats bad ass. you're the kinda person we always wonder about because you never post because you actually read everything unlike the retards.

3. SteveO

SteveO Guest

we give people a hard time so they can use it as motivation. It's just a waste of time if you're not going anywhere, so tell someone the truth and hand it to them hard. They'll either use it as motivation, or be a quitter.

4. Grouch

Grouch Guest

are you crunking too?

Good job. I need some new motivation. I can't let you lightweights start kicking my ass.

5. ryazbeck

ryazbeck New Member

I'm about 3mm away from closing the hg250, not too close behind you though, har har.

6. jonno

jonno New Member

7. Grouch

Grouch Guest

:noes:

Closing the 250 isn't bad at all. :bigthumb:

8. remike

remike the second coming

Where do I get one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.