Just a little cautious

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Hoss, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Hoss

Hoss Nah, i had water yesterday

Dating a girl for about a month now and she seems a little different than what i have usually dated. We work together for one, so i take precautions in not wanting to ruin a good relationship just because we work at the same place.

This girl seems to be very out there and is almost the total opposite of me. Im a city mommas boy whiles shes a redneck country girl. I guess thats where we kinda attract each other, cuz we poke fun of each others sayings and other little shit. Shes a very pretty girl who i know has a wild side just wanting to come out.

Around each other at work we occasionally stop to see how each other is doing, you know say hi and what not. Out of work we are pretty much all over each other...which can be kinda fun cuz lot of people have no clue we are dating. Weekends we're usually together hanging out, checking out a movie or clubbin'.

We've had sex once, though it was after the club sex :hsd: Shes so sweet and seems so innocent, its a bonus that shes pretty good in the sack too :wiggle:

I rented a log cabin for a weekend getaway next week. Shes so excited and i cant wait either. She said, "Dont tell anyone at work, it'll be our weekend"...I thought about that comment for a moment..for a minute my insecurities came around and I asked myself "why wouldnt she want anyone to know?" ....A question like that only comes up because in a past relationship i was cheated on. And i have fears of it happening again sometime. How can i look past the.... past? I dont want my dumb insecurities ruining anything i have going good. :hsd:

2. lilceez112

lilceez112 New Member

she prob doesnt want anyone at work to find out cause it may cause problems (no office dating, etc.)

HOWEVER - you are right in being cautious....women are devilish creatures.

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I agree with lilceez, many places have problems with peolple working together who date and maybe she knows some company policy that you dont. My question is, if you can go on a get-a-way weekend with her, why cant you ask her a simple question as to why she doesnt want other people to know? Women are evil creatures, thats why you have to keep them communicating with you ALL THE TIME. Unless you just want some pussy, if thats the case, enjoy your weekend.

4. Hoss

Hoss Nah, i had water yesterday

yea id ask her about it and she'll say stuff like people at work will say shit

5. The Scientist

The Scientist New Member

I think you're probably worrying yourself over nothing at this point. Perhaps she doesn't want anyone from work to know because lots of people believe it's inappropriate to mix business with pleasure so to speak. She probably doesn't want anyone to begin to think that your relationship affects you from completely doing your job. I wouldn't think too much of it at this point.

Please, don't let experiences from your past mold the way you view your future. Being cheated on is unfortunate but don't let the residing insecurities from that ruin you in any other way or bring you any more pain (but at your own expense)...don't give the cheater that power. Surely, they don't deserve it. :hsd:

6. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

It sounds like more of a work thing she's worried about. I wouldn't sweat it.

7. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

you should kinda bring it up how youre exclusive with her, and its just her, and see her response to that.