Just a few questions regarding Anadrol...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Crazzy_Al, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

Since I've read that quite a few of you have a vast amount of experience with gear, I figured I'd post up and ask what most of you thought about Anadrol. I have been getting a lot of info from various friends of mine who train recreationally and professionally, but I thought I'd ask here too. I also did some reading about it over the web, and found that the most in depth article on this gear was found here... http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catanadrol.htm.

Have any of you used it?
    How did it work for you?
    What kind of gains did you see?
    Did you put on any fat?
    How much water did you retain?
    Should I bother stacking it with Clenbuterol pills or Hot Rox? http://www17.netrition.com/biotest_hot_rox_page.html
    What are the major side effects? Hair loss, shrinking balls, impotence, back acne, bitch tits, etc? Did you honestly experience any of these?

I have recently dropped 29 lbs of almost all fat over the past 4 months and have really changed the overall strength and appearence of my body. I'm 26 years old, and currently 5'11" and 228lbs. (might actually be even less now, I haven't weighed myself in close to a week.) My goals are to put on a good amount of LEAN muscle mass and really increase the definition and size of my shoulders, traps, back, chest, and arms...but want to keep getting my waist smaller. I think that I would like to be a very solid, and defined, 230lbs. I'd like to see a pretty significant change by mid June...if possible. :ugh: I recently got COMFORTABLY into a few pairs of 34" waist jeans and ALL of my 36's are very loose and my 38's fall off completely without a belt. (and bunch up like crazy with a belt)

What more info can I provide to you guys to help you give some constructive criticism and advice?

As far as diet, I eat mostly chicken breast, (dry seasoning or hot sauce) tuna fish, (white albacore in water, drained, and right out of the can) ON protien shakes, leafy green, and green beans. I have 1 cheat day every week or two...and even then I don't get crazy at all...I might cheat on one meal.

Workout is still basically a minimum of 30 minutes of hard cardio, and 10-15 minutes of abs EVERYTIME I am in the gym, and at least 1 hour of hard lifting there after. Usually 2-3 muscle groups at a time. I'm at the gym 3-6 days a week.

Let's say one was able to get 50mg tablets of Anadrol @ $1.00 a pill. If that person had my build, and my goals, would this gear be a worthwhile one? (6 weeks at 50mg a day only comes to $42.00) I'm also on a few other supplements that might help you decide what I should here. Here's a list...

Clen pills: 40mcg tabs, 2 a day (I just started these last week. I was doing the drops of the liquid and that stuff was fucking worthless garbage!)
    IDS Creatine Titrate Xtreme, 1 serving a day
    NOW Taurine, 500mg, 2 a day
    NOW Papaya Enzyme, Chewable, 2-6 tabs a day
    Biotest HOT-ROX, 4-6 caps a day (Just started these today)
    NOW L-Glutamine, 1000mg, 1-3 caps a day
    Primaforce ZMA, 3 caps a night
    Nature's Way Fisol Fish Oil, 3 a day
    Nature's Way Vitamin C-1000 w/Rose Hips, 1-2 a day
    Nature's Way Cayenne, 40,000HU, 1-3 a day
    Nature's Way Chromium Picolinate, 200mcg, 1 a day
    ON 100% NATURAL Whey Protein, Chocolate, 2-4 shakes a day...with Skim or 2% Milk...I can't tolerate it with water anymore
    ON VS-10 Vanadyl Sulfate, 10 mg, 1-3 tabs a day

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, guys.

2. ~stangzorized~

~stangzorized~ New Member

This really isn't the place..

3. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

:(

Sorry, I just figured that with the significant amount experience some of the guys here have, this would be a good place to get these questions/concerns addressed. Do you have any recommendations on where I might be able to get some feedback on this matter?

4. Merit83

Merit83 Your mama was a snowblower!

To get information from here about steroids you have to be jacked. Of course you won't need the info anymore once you are jacked, but that's the key.

5. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

Anadrol is not something you use for your first cycle.

6. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

fuck anadrol and so many newbs asking steroid questions on a NON steroid board

7. Sims.0

Sims.0 New Member

seems to me like your pretty goal oriented, so what i would do is go to a steroid board and start asking questions there. Other than that you could just try and research it yourself...

8. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

BS. We talk about it once a week on here. It just depends on who starts the topic.

Newb = no responses

9. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

Fair enough. :hs:

10. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

and, saving money shouldn't really be a primary factor for a cycle, so the fact that you can get the entire cycle for $42 shouldn't be inspiration to do a cycle.

11. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

It's not. But the fact that I can get it for a third of what I'd pay for a 10 week cycle of Test and Deca is nice. I do understand where you're coming from.

12. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

quality of cycle, safety, goals and many other things are still much more important. Is another $100 really that big of a deal? If so, maybe you shouldn't be spending the money on a cycle at all when you could achieve the same goals in less time w/ no cycle.

13. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

Is the extra $100 a big deal? Absoluetly not, but we would all love to get big and jacked by the same time tomorrow for free if we could. I'm sure you know where I'm coming from.

Thanks for the input!

14. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

heres a qoute from dan duchaine about anadrol..."gain 40 pounds in 8 weeks an then die" :rofl: Of course thats extreme but the point is, you have no business using it, not to mention you will lose almost everything you gain on it an end up shut down and weaker then before you started it. Its great for Pl'ers or BB'ers to harden up a few weeks out but for a gym rat there is far better things to use. My 2 cents

15. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

What would you recommend?

16. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

test

17. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.