"just a drink..."

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by drew, Jun 16, 2005.

1. drew

drew New Member

so i've known this girl for a while and ive always wanted to hook up with her. shes definitely a friend but im trying to see if she wants to hook up. she's been calling me a decent amount since i been back from school without me calling her but i dunno if its a friend thing or what. one night she just wanted to go out for the sake of going out cuz she hasnt been doing shit so i dunno what her real intentions are. we havent had time to get together because i have to get up at 5am every morning for work and i really can't handle doin shit at night and i guess its a similar story for her. either way i want to try and meet up with her tonight. any suggestions on how to approach this? she knows i "had" a girlfriend so i might use the i'm available now thing. i mean if theres obvious signs like "i had a crush on you" type shit then i know its on. but if its kinda ambiguous i dont wanna ask her back to my place and she being like "uhhh...what?" and really fuck things up

2. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Just go out for dinner/ drinks/ coffee? I dunno if Starbucks is big where you live. Don't push anything, or even ask her back to your place. Just let things fall into place.

3. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

invite her to your place and be like "hey, you wanna pickup a movie and watch it back at my place and just chill?". most girls will go for it. if she's eager thats awesome. if she's hesitant. that's not a good sign.

4. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

Coffee in a relaxed setting is a good idea. Try to avoid a popular spot though so you two can have a conversation and just focus on the moment.

5. drew

drew New Member

well i mean we might go to a bar or somethin where we can talk and shit. and the whole movie idea is not gonna work here. you dont go to a bar have a good time then revert to a coma and just watch a movie. after the bar shes gonna want to be either willing to hook up or go to sleep so she can get up for work.