Just a confirmation on how right the Vag usually is (for all you doubters.)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by spydur86, Feb 9, 2010.

1. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

So about 8 months ago I posted a ridiculously long story about starting to date a girl with all sorts of baggage (was still living with her ex at the time) and what not. Pretty sure you all said in "about 6 months" I'd be back here asking how to break up with her/telling you that it didn't work out. Okay, so give or take a couple months you were right. She moved in with me and my roommates and holy shit I've never felt more cramped in my life. Talk about monotonous. I actually called all my friends after I broke up with her to apologize about being a huge dick for never bothering to go hang out with them anymore. Beer will probably remember the original story. On the bright side, I learned a lot of things, such as how awesome having sex daily/morningly/whenever I want is, but no matter how awesome the sex is giving up your entire life, social and otherwise, just isn't worth it to be with a controlling, jealous girl. So here's to you members of the Vag, in your infinite wisdom, for calling "mostly" the right shots and having the experience to see red flags for exactly what they are.

On the plus side I started hanging out with this other chick and the first night she came over she got into a debate with my roommate about the pro's and con's of anal.... and she loves Family Guy.

inb4 "See you again in 6 months."

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

sounds like your roommate is gonna hit it up anal

4. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

Neg, she was in my room that night and it was me making out with her.

Besides, he wouldn't do that to me.

EDIT: And if there was one thing I've learned from you and some of the other guys Abomb it was "make your intentions known early and often." Duly noted and executed. So thanks for that. Not letting this one get away simply because I'm a pussy.

5. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I dedicate the post of this video to you:

[y]Sqz5dbs5zmo[/y]

6. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

Hahaha, thanks for that FS. I usually don't like Andy Samberg but that was pretty funny.

7. kristaliah

kristaliah New Member

Sounds like she just wanted attention. :dunno:

See you in 6months :mamoru:

8. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

Lol, I guess we'll see but I told her I'm not jumping into anything anytime soon and she said she wasn't looking to jump into anything either. So if it doesn't work out no harm no foul and maybe some IDB for me (or my roommate.)