Juggling girls?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sunnyjim, Jul 8, 2009.

1. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Cadillac Cruizer

Is this necessarily a bad thing to do to girls? I have 3 girls I guess you could say that I am "talking to" right now.

Girl 1: Met while I was dating another girl about 9 months ago. GF and I broke it off because long distance sucks and she is a bitch. We get along really well. Hang out a lot and enjoy the same things. She is really cute and fit. Always liked her and she has known it. Hooked up once while kinda drunk and got into deep conversation about our feelings toward each other. Then things went south. She is scared of relationship but still talks to me like she wants to date.

Girl 2: Met at a wedding we were both in a couple of weeks ago. Hit it off. We get along really well. Cute girl. Kinda just been talking a lot ever since the wedding on the phone like 2 hours every couple of days. I like her, but I am not entirely sure about dating someone of her magnitude I guess you could say.

Girl 3: Met at a party about two weeks ago. Talked pretty much the whole party to her. She is cute. Kinda ditsy but not dumb. She likes to party and go out as do I. She makes really good conversation. Don't really know her that well. Didn't end up getting her number at the party because I had to leave without notice to take care of some things. She got my number from a friend and started to text me about a week ago. Word on the grape vine from friends is that she likes me and wants to see me again soon.

The real problem right now is that all of the things that are going on with these girls is going on at the same time. None of them know about each other or have mutual friends. They are all at different maturity levels in their lives. I am going out a lot more right now in life than I have in a long time due to the fact of having a larger income and a new group of friends. While going out I am constantly meeting new girls every weekend. I don't like doing one night stand deals. I think sex is more enjoyable when it is with someone you care about than a strangers.

Girl 1 I could see dating because she likes to go out and have fun like I do. Same with Girl 3. They are still in college and live that life. Girl 2 is out of college and working on her career. She is really the more mature one of all and more serious about things but does have like to have fun. She just could not probably keep up with my fast pace lifestyle right now.

I don't really want to turn into an asshole in this situation. I like being in relationships but at this point in my life I like being able to do what I want with out having to answer to anyone. I still feel lonely at times when I see my friends and their GFs out.

2. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

as long as you dont lead them on, saying you are in a relationship or whatever... it's fine.

but remember women are crafty, you will screw up and mention the other ones. So if you are lying to them, be prepared for vengence

3. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

ALWAYS tell them up front that you are single and having fun and not looking for anything serious.

That way if it ever comes up or they find out, you can say I told you so.

:h5:

4. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

You're single bro.

5. sunnyjim

They all know that I am good and single right now. Also I did have a friends with benefits with another girl but had to cut her off because she was getting clingy and GF like.

6. JamesL

JamesL wat

Sounds like you are dating. Nothing wrong with "juggling girls", just keep in mind that you will have to drop one(or two) eventually... unless they are all cool with things going nowhere.

But for right now, I wouldn't even think about your long term future with any of them. Just continue talking/seeing/dating all of them, and let the chips fall where they may.

Edit: Remember not to show at "mutual hang out spots" with the other girls. Take them to places where you don't take the others so you don't have an awkward confrontation on your hands. Of course, if you are being up front with the girls and are not leading them on, it shouldn't be a "confrontation" per se... but women can get jealous with a quickness.

7. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

That's nothing. Trying juggling three girls AND some chainsaws. Talk about a mess. I doubt I'll ever be allowed back to Canada.

8. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

:rofl:

9. sunnyjim

I have told them all up front that I am not really interested in dating right now. I think some of think I will just come around but that is not likely at this point

10. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

you were honest, so its not a bad thing

11. tarheel

tarheel Guest

:rofl:

Awesome. Amazing image in my head.

Juggling is fine, let the first one go, do the second two.

12. sunnyjim

I might just do all of them.:naughty:

13. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

what would you do if you found out the chicks were being bang'd by other dudes?

14. sunnyjim

I know one is but I don't really care. She gets mad at me when I go out with her and talk to other girls. Which is kinda a problem sometimes when she is drunk. But I do get a kick out of getting her aroused.

15. more off

more off Moderator

i do this often :o

having a backup girl ftw.

16. tomohr

tomohr look again! OT Supporter

hangin' out with chicks is fun

having three chicks to do it with is 3x the fun!

17. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

Well aslong as its not one sided then what does it matter :) just don't lead them on.. keep it casual.

18. more off

more off Moderator

but really, you should be making a decision and committing to one of these girls

otherwise you'll never have a deeper connection