GUN Judge upholds ban on felons with bows

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Dec 1, 2008.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Judge upholds policy on possession of bows
    http://www.greatfallstribune.com/article/20081201/NEWS01/81201003
    December 1, 2008

KALISPELL (AP) — A judge in Kalispell has upheld a state Corrections Department policy that prohibits parolees and probationers from possessing bows used in hunting.
    Advertisement

In June, the department clarified its rules on deadly weapons to include archery equipment. That has the effect of prohibiting parolees and probationers from hunting.

District Judge Russell Stadler of Kalispell ruled in September that two Flathead County sex offenders on probation could continue to hunt with bows, as long as the equipment was not stored at their homes. Stadler recently reversed his decision.
    -------------

I feel safer already. I've always been concerned about possibly being hit in a bow drive by :hsugh:

2. Bloody Sunday

Bloody Sunday OT Supporter

or that you won't have to worry about your kid getting molested by someone with a fucking bow and arrow

3. gyeagle1

gyeagle1 New Member

I blame Obama :x:

4. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

9/10 these are convicted felons, in which case i don't fucking care. misdemeanors are excusable, but you know you are doing stupid shit when you get caught for a felony

5. TheHunter

TheHunter Unprofessional Lurker

Can't have a bow, but yet they can still have black powder weapons...

Fucking amazing.

6. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I think you might be surprised at some of the non-violent things that can be a felony. I'd bet a really large number of adults have done something in their lives that could have been a felony charge.

7. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

Some of them could be guys who defended themselves with a firearm, but due to the ineptitude of their lawyer, or the idiocy of the DA/jury, they were convicted. We convict people of murder and rape and find out later that they didn't do it.