MMA jorge riveras daughter dies

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by The Ripper, Aug 8, 2008.

1. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

http://www.legacy.com/MilfordDailyNe...onId=115062562

"Janessa M. Rivera CRANSTON, R.I. Janessa Marie Rivera, 17, passed suddenly at Kent County Hospital, Warwick, R.I., on Aug. 5, 2008, after being stricken. Born Feb. 8, 1991, in Milford, beloved daughter of Jorge L.Rivera Jr. of Milford and Gina M. (Zazza) Rivera of Cranston, R.I., she was the loving sister of Elijah, Marianna and Johanna Rivera, and Samantha Abrego, all of Milford. Her maternal grandparents are Alfred Zazza and his wife, Nancy, of Bellingham, and the late Paulette (Gareau) Zazza. Paternal grandparents are Jorge L. Rivera Sr. and his wife, Haydee, of West Palm Beach, Fla. She was a great-granddaughter of Ida (Falcioni) Zazza of Bellingham, and the late Joseph Zazza and Therese (Rondeau) Gareau of Bellingham, and the late Emile Gareau. She is also survived by aunts, uncles and cousins. She was a resident of Cranston, R.I., for the past two years, and formerly of Bellingham, where she was raised and was educated through the ninth grade in the Bellingham School District. Janessa was to start her senior year at Cranston East High School. She worked at Stop & Shop in Warwick, R.I. She was a wonderful daughter and a great big sister, and was loved and will be sadly missed by all. Her funeral will be held Saturday, at 9 a.m., from CARTIERS FUNERAL HOME, 151 South Main St., Rte. 126, Bellingham, with a Mass of Christian burial at 10 a.m., in St. Blaise Church, 1158 South Main St., Bellingham. Interment will be in St. Jean Baptiste Cemetery, Bellingham. Visiting hours are Friday, 5 to 8 p.m. Relatives and friends are invited to attend."

Damn man, sucks so bad.

R.I.P and my condolences to her Family and Friends [​IMG]

2. f-g

f-g OT Supporter

wow that sucks

3. Titus

Titus New Member

i can't imagine having a child pass away, that has to be one of the hardest things ever :(

4. roose

roose Guest

May she go to MMA heaven and join the likes of Brandon Vera and Paulo Filho.

RIP

5. TQ

TQ OT Supporter

Fucking ouch :wtc:

6. Maestro Nobones

Maestro Nobones Great Job! - GLAD DADS CREW

what does "after being stricken" mean?

fuck, 17 yrs old. that's too young.

7. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

yea it sucks ill post more info as i get it