COMIC Joker Boy Studios

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Joker Boy, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Joker Boy

Joker Boy Guest

Joker Boy Studios

www.JokerBoyStudios.com

I just started this site with a couple of my friends. We make animations with flash and are working on a movie. We got forums too if you aren't into animation. I think the forums are starting to break away from the site though, they are developing much more quickly than we (the website) are. We also have the most smileys of all forums, and if you have a smiley set you can submit it to us and we will put it on there too!

JBS Forums

www.Forums-JokerBoyStudios.co.nr

We threw a few films out there at first just to get something up and running. We are curently making a featured movie now, which the trailer will be released in a few weeks or so.

Click here to read more

The advertisements are coming down soon. There has been a massive increase in paid memberships lately so we can start to take them down. (We know how annoying they can be!)

Allright, well, c ya there! (and we are also working on a new homepage right now...should be great!)

.:Joker Boy:.

2. 触手強姦姫 ap13

触手強姦姫 ap13 ………Anime Crew For Life!……… ……………………O Wait………………… …

awesome a fresh noob

oh and your animations lack sound and detail

3. Joker Boy

Joker Boy Guest

yes, for now they do. We made them really quickly just to throw something up there.

Check up with us in about a week or so we'll have the movie trailer up. And the main page will be changed to a Flash.

We just started a few weeks ago, so just keep that in mind,

4. Joker Boy

Joker Boy Guest

5. tokyonights

tokyonights Believe in me, who believes in you OT Supporter

6. Joker Boy

Joker Boy Guest

hey weezer, I see you are into anime...you're on the friggin anime team for chrissake. You wanna help us out a bit? We don't pay anything and you don't even really have to do anything. Just stop by every once in a while and post in the forums so we can ask you stuff. You know, just helping us out with some stuff.

We are using Flash Studio 8. The student/teacher edition one cause its really cheap on Academic Superstore. like $200. thats it.

7. zackflavored

zackflavored KingShit's Post #55!

anime crew really doesnt mean that theyre part of a society or anything :( sorry

i havent visited the site yet, but from what ive heard, its sort of a let down. no offense, (just personal opinion) but if youre looking for any acclaim at all, you should really start the site off with a bang to bring people back. not start it out "ok" and move upwards

good luck

8. Joker Boy

Joker Boy Guest

k. Thanks...

and yeah, it is kinda a let down.

9. Joker Boy

Joker Boy Guest

okay, now check it out

Not bad I think. For a fifteen y/o boy.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2006
  10. zackflavored

zackflavored KingShit's Post #55!

im gonna be real blunt about this, just cause im like that :hsd:

its definitely VERY good for a 15 year old. I doubt many people could make and put up a site like that at your age (I know I couldn't :o i was still making stick figure animations back then).

BUT the style is exactly as i imagined how a 15 year old would make it. You seem mature enough, so hopefully you can accept the fact that it looks sort of childish. In the sense that it has blazing fast colors and "bmm-chik-bmm-chik-bmm-chik" music in it :hsugh: take a look at many other sites and you'll notice that they'll have a clean design, and only about a 3-6 color scale.

anyways, whether or not you take my advice is up to you :x: although its not professional opinion. keep on trucking at learning design concepts and flash and you'll be uber later on

11. Joker Boy

Joker Boy Guest

thanks for the feedback. I need ideas, thats the main problem and Im acting as if there are 8 of us making it but really its just .me :(

It gets kinda confusing at times with who said what and if Bob said this and Josh reacted like this. Its starting to creep me out..