TAT Joining the PA crew

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Memor, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Memor

Memor Active Member

Going later today to get it done...I am so psyched!

Hopefully they can pierce it on the larger side, 10-6ga

I'll share story/pics when I'm back, lookin forward to a lot of fun for the experience and all the benefits of it :)

2. Lick Harrass

Lick Harrass New Member

I have heard people getting it pierced at a 10g and gauging up to an 8 right away. However, in my experience, the PA stretches rather quickly, so if you set it in the back of your mind and not think about gauging up all the time, it'll come fast. That and like most other people, I liked the thrill of gauging my piercings myself, its sort of exhilirating.

also, Where are you getting your piercing done?

3. Memor

Memor Active Member

All done!

Holy fucking shit was it awesome!

I'd known the guy that did it for a while, been going to the same shop here in Baltimore (Baltimore Tattoo Museum) and taken friends there for over a year now. Went into his station, shut the door, went over the basics, told him i wanted as big a gauge to start with as possible, and we went with a 10ga CBR.

I was full of adrenaline at this point and so excited to get it that i was in better shape for it than previous piercings. It was funny actually...when he first cleaned me up with a q tip i thought that the q tip in the urethra was the actual tube, so I said "oh wow, that's not bad at all." Then he put the metal tube in. Uncomfortable but not too bad. At the end of it I could've sworn i felt a sharper pinch and thought he had put the needle through already, and kind of breathed a sigh of relief, until he then said the words "okay, here we go, deep breath," and WHAM needle through the bottom, to the left of the frenulum. Very sharp rush of pain, the good kind of pain - hurt a little more than my nipple piercings. After that it was the usual post piercing rush (I still feel a little natural high now even an hour later), and I went on my way. It looks fucking rad!

It bled quite a bit on the ride home, took me a bit to clean that up when I got back to my dorm. Should do that for a night then be ok. First time taking a leak is supposed to be interesting...painful and it sprays EVERYWHERE so I hear :mamoru: . The cool thing is that urine is high in ammonia and is sterile, so everytime I pee I'm cleaning my piercing, which is why they heal so fast.

I can't wait to try this thing out. So happy with it!

Pics in a day or two once it looks a little prettier.

4. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

You sir are a wild man :love:

5. Anabolic Pop-Tarts

Anabolic Pop-Tarts New Member

6. Mace Windu

Mace Windu OT's Resident Pile of Awesome

:coold: When I had mine, the blood dried and it hurt to pee. I was a moron and didn't spray and H2Ocean to soften the blood. :o

7. Memor

Memor Active Member

Thanks man, awesome advice. It stopped bleedin today and hasn't hurt at all. How often did you use sea salt soaks? Most things I've read people said they've hardly done anything to their PA healing wise.

The guy that pierced me had his up to a 2ga and took it out now - but the hole is still there, so he said he could easily rotate his dick 90 degrees while takin a leak and nail whatever guy is next to him out the bottom hole while still facing forward :bowrofl:

8. Memor

Memor Active Member

Sounds good. Can't wait to try this thing out :naughty:

9. Memor

Memor Active Member

10. Memor

Memor Active Member

Update:

Has been almost a week now, any bleeding stopped after 3-4 days, it looks basically completely healed already. Got the hang of taking a leak, Goatslayer's advice was right on par. It'll still hurt a little bit after peeing but only for a couple minutes, not sure why that happens. Still is a little tender...but not enough not to give it a try. In the past 2 days during Thanksgiving break back home I spent some time with two separate girls I know back here and both times let me just say HOLY FUCKING SHIT at the new feeling and new orgasms for both me and them!!!!

Soooo happy I did this, and I love the way it looks. Big reccomendation to anyone on the fence about this piercing!!!

:p

11. whatever

whatever OT Supporter

This does not help. Not one bit.

:o

12. Memor

Memor Active Member

Word, water intake helped a lot

This thing healed so fast, totally normal now and it's fucking fantastic

i love it :)

13. Memor

Memor Active Member

Just realized the pic doesn't work since I forgot xs.to doesn't allow nudity...now my IP is permabanned from their hosting :rofl:

http://iam.bmezine.com/?memor if people want to see

14. Memor

Memor Active Member

15. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

Your story reminds me a lot of when mine was done. It was quite the experience, I would so do it again. Only difference was I had it done at an 8ga. Been there a year and a half and it stretched to a 6ga.

:bigthumb:

16. Memor

Memor Active Member

Awesome :) Yeah, it was a great experience and I'm really loving this thing.

17. Memor

Memor Active Member