GUN Joined the AR crew today.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 1BadZ, May 25, 2007.

1. 1BadZ

1BadZ Uber :Aug2000: GM Nazi

CMMG 16" chrome lined barrel, A2 flash hider, 6 position stock, YHM 4 rail light weight handguard, YHM flip front and rear sights, ergonomic verticle grip, and EOTech 511.A65. It came with a hard case, two 30 round magazines, cleaning kit, and a thick instruction manual. I also purchased an addition two 30 round magazines.

I went with CMMG because a few of my friends have their products and they couldn't stop raving about them. I've met the CMMG crew and visited their machine shop during a few events they've held out their location. I'm fairly new to firearms, and they took the time to help me decide what I needed for my AR and they couldn't have been nicer. I've fired my friend's CMMG's before, but I can't wait to get out to the range with mine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SnakeEater

SnakeEater OT Supporter

nice rig man

3. bigboostdsm

bigboostdsm New Member

Awesome. I really want one but I'm too poor right now for more weapons :wtc:

4. i want one :o

5. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

CMMG crew sign in (I only have a 20" med con upper though, not the full on rifle).

6. 993kgt

993kgt building an airplane whee

why is the mag black?

7. AB13

AB13 New Member

woot woot, nice rig. did you build it up yourself? those pins and springs are a freakin bitch! And I have big hands.

Too bad 5.56 has like DOUBLED in the last year. I remember getting crates for 180, now they're almost $400. fuck that.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. 1BadZ

1BadZ Uber :Aug2000: GM Nazi

I have no idea, but I do like the black. My guess is that they manufacture their own magazines, which wouldn't be a big surprise. Although I could be totally wrong on that one. I'll have to ask them.

I really like that handguard on yours, thats a sharp piece.

Nope, didn't build it myself. They assembled the whole thing for me.

I bought 500 rounds of the Remington from Bass Pro for ~$175. Not bad considering I bought 60 rounds of 300 win mag for ~$70.