John Mayer - Battle Studies

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by jersey4life, Nov 12, 2009.

1. jersey4life

jersey4life New Member

Although the full album has not been released yet what do you guys think of it based on the 2 songs that have been released?? I wasn't a huge fan of 'Who says' when I first head it but it really grew on me and I really like 'Heartbreak Welfare'. I also found this interview of Mayer talking about the album and it seems like its going to be much different from his last.

2. txsigma

txsigma OT Supporter

its streaming on rhapsody right now, i like it alot...a different direction than continuum but not bad at all. perfectly lonely and heartbreak warfare and assasin and my favorites

3. jersey4life

jersey4life New Member

Awesoem I cant wait to hear it. Would you say its better than continuum or just different? continuum is going to be hard to top

4. NappyTurk

NappyTurk Banned

5. Posterchild

Posterchild OT Supporter

Its very different in regard to the sound but he's still sticking with his formula as far as heart break goes. It's still growing on me because they sound is so different but man is it growing on me ever so quickly. The whole album is out for download u just have to look in the right places. My favorite song so far is prob edge of desire or perfectly lonely.

6. cdspins

cdspins New Member

I like his music to an extent.. But i keep seeing this commercial that says Fuse Tv will be playing his concert tomorrow live. they will probably play some of his new songs so you might be interested in seeing it.

7. jersey4life

jersey4life New Member

Tonight?? What time ?? Details please!

8. cdspins

cdspins New Member

It was on at 9 last night on the fuse network but im sure they will play it again if you missed it

9. aldrinefedorov

aldrinefedorov New Member

love the new album.each track hides a secret message that will mesmerize your listening ears.