COMIC Joe Quesada is a huge faggot and I hope he dies of cock cancer.

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Sirc, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

:squint:

Fuck you Joe Quesada for being such a huge faggot cocksucker and slowly making every Marvel character I've ever fell in love with into a huge blubbering faggot. I hope to God that you die of testicular cancer, then get chemo for it, have your balls removed, and right when you think it's all about to change and your life is back on track, I hope that you contract stomach cancer and your wife gets breast cancer. You two can go to chemo together, faggot.

2. Mr Coffee

Mr Coffee New Member

What did he do THIS time? :hsughno:

3. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

80% of the entire Marvel Universe. Running ANOTHER Skrull invasion. Not doing anything with Ultimate Power. Not busting balls on Hulk vs. Wolverine. THE SPIDER-MAN UNIVERSE.

God damn it. There's so much shit. The only reason anything is getting done is the luck that they have for writers (Millar/Bendis/etc.) and artists.

God I hope he gets fired and dies in a fire right afterwards. Would serve him right.

4. void

void oh yeah?

the fact you care enough about these characters to be steaming pissed is reason enough quesada is doing a good job.

5. Mr Coffee

Mr Coffee New Member

Someone's easily annoyed :mamoru:

Yeah, i have to agree on you on most of that, except for the Hulk vs Wolverine. It's not much he can do to Damon Lindelof considering he's not working for Marvel. Sure he probably got a contract to finish it, but the question is if Quesada is really willing to put some heavy pressure on him, which would lead to delays on Lost/Star Trek. Paramount would also bite back on Quesada, and i'm not sure Marvel would withstand the huffing and puffing power of the big movie companies. That and Lindelof is a dickwad.

6. Crunks

Crunks Active Member

Bendis is behind Secret Invasion.

And if the new Wizard is to be believed, Hulk vs. Wolverine script is close to, or finished. Now they are just looking for an opening to do it all.

7. Mr Coffee

Mr Coffee New Member

The ENTIRE script or just the script for number fucking 3? :squint:

8. Crunks

Crunks Active Member

Direct quote from the mag.

Will there be any other new miniseries?

Quesada: There is a miniseries by a huge creator that will happen in 2009. It's stuff that people have been asking for and really wanna see. And I do anticipate we'll also finally get the finale of Ultimate Woverine vs. Hulk. We have everything but the last script from Damon Lidelof and of course Leinil Yu is still working on Secret Invasion so when Leinil's done he might want to finish that series. He was having a lot of fun with that.

9. Mr Coffee

Mr Coffee New Member

:squint:

What do you think you're doing Mr Quesada? Does Yu not work for you? :squint:

10. pojoWRX

pojoWRX comics, indie hip-hop, home theater, Subie and dad

Captain America makes it all better.

11. 0wn3d_productivity

0wn3d_productivity OT Supporter

I think he's a cocksmoker, but I am really liking the new issues of Spiderman. I was thinking of letting new issues of that go, but even though he pulled a faggot DC Crisis thing with Peter and MJ's marriage, it really is pretty good now.