MMA Joachim Hansen *spoiler*

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by SCirone, Nov 8, 2007.

1. SCirone

SCirone Moderator

Lost. WTF

2. SCirone

SCirone Moderator

God damnit, can I have one fighter that I really like not lose

3. Titus

Titus New Member

any word on how?

4. SCirone

SCirone Moderator

In his Shooto debut, Cage Force veteran Eiji Mitsuoka (Pictures) had a strong first round against former PRIDE fighter Joachim Hansen (Pictures), maintaining top position and raining down punches. But the second round brought a complete change in momentum. The Norwegian fighter came rushing out, quickly scored the takedown and began to pound from the top.

However, the second wasn't all good for the "Hellboy," as Mitsuoka slapped on a very strong guillotine from his back. For a few moments it looked as if the Japanese fighter was incredibly close to a victory, but Hansen dug deep and escaped the technique to the amazement of the crowd.

Hansen again connected with punches and scored the takedown in the third, then briefly secured the mount. Mitsuoka scored a reversal as Hansen worked for an arm triangle, only to see the Norwegian put him to his back again a few moments later. For the rest of the round, Hansen passed to the side, threw diving punches and hammered his downed opponent's legs.

This bout looked pretty even. One of the judges indeed saw it that way, but unfortunately for Hansen the other two did not, giving Mitsuoka the majority decision (29-29, 29-28 twice).

5. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

Submission (not being japanese)

6. CallSecurityNow

CallSecurityNow OT Supporter

7. Kuet

Kuet New Member

yea i was pretty chocked to hear about him loosing...i heard it was a very close fight.....fucking gay