jewelry for the gf for vday

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Project X, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Project X

Project X New Member

im thinkin of gettin my gf jewelry for valentines day. i originally thought about gettin a bracelet from tiffanys and having our initials engraved in it.

i want her to love it and i want her to be suprised. i have started to tihnk about gettin her a ring. i dont believe in a promise ring, but if i was to get her a ring i guess i could consider it being called that. what do promise rings look like? is there a certain style?

do you guys thing i should stick with my original plan? im out of college and shes a senior in college we have been dating for over a year and are very serious.

thanks

2. Project X

Project X New Member

3. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

you know your g/f better than we do in respect to her personal tastes in jewelry, just go pick something out that you think would look nice on her. Most jewelry stores you can exchange the item for something else no questions asked within 30 days or something so if she doesn't like it take her to pick out what she wants.

4. Project X

Project X New Member

this is our second vday together and i dont wan tto ruin future vdays by going all out on this one.. what type of ring/style usually goes well with vday?

5. Project X

Project X New Member

i want to get a really nice ring.. i think ima go with the bracelet from tiffanys tho.

i might however look at rings from jewelers for about 1g.. i want one that doesnt look cheap.

6. Project X

Project X New Member

im debattin.. dropping the ring idea and just savin that money for hte real engeament ring.. promise doesnt mean shit

7. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

oh, I would stick with anything you can afford that comes in a little baby blue box. Not only will the jewelry itself be appreciated but it's TIFFANY!! That's got definite brag value that keeps giving and giving and giving.

Of course it's pretty steep but I could go for:

http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/ite...id1=7E8CD5F9BB4945189DE8B65A9A744093&cntry1=1

http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/ite...id1=7E8CD5F9BB4945189DE8B65A9A744093&cntry1=1

http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/ite...BB4945189DE8B65A9A744093&cntry1=1&quantity=1&

And oh yeah, don't count eBay out. You might could save a little bit there. Not much but some.

8. Sionell89

Also, don't get the ring until you mean it. Promise rings are for high schoolers.

9. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

10. Sionell89

Hmmm, and the things you can do with them are interesting...gotta keep'm shiny....:bowdown:

11. Project X

Project X New Member

yeah i think ima get her a heart toggle bracelet from tiffanys and have it engraved with our initials.. i dont wanna get her a ring and have to get on later on.. real engagement and waste money on a promise ring. thanks for the input