jesus loves photoshops.

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by zmiller91, Jun 7, 2008.

1. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

new idea that i want.
    [​IMG]

what i want for winter.
    [​IMG]

what do you all think?

2. skullcandy

skullcandy New Member

top is nice bottom is horrible

3. MSTRBKR

MSTRBKR New Member

Rub rub rub

4. Virality

Virality New Member

I like the top

Bottom is :ugh:

Woo for lack of door handles :hs:

5. art_VW_shark

art_VW_shark OT Supporter

6. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

bags bags bags :p

thats how pimps do it.

7. MSTRBKR

MSTRBKR New Member

Touché

8. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Looks like a fucking clown car. At least keep the black steelies.

9. Sirius

Sirius OT Supporter

omg that is horrible.

10. art_VW_shark

:bowrofl: I am imaging like 10 men in lederhosen comin out of that a6 haha

11. Dweezil

Dweezil New Member

Nothing short of horrendous. /fail

12. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

the most i ever got in that car was 7.

13. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

What the fuck are you doing? Are you out of your fucking mind? You are shaving doorhandles and putting bags on an A6. What the fuck.

Look at the neighborhood you live in. You, sir, are not from the ghetto. Not even close. You are most probably a confused teenage son of wealthy parents.

Do not do this to your car. It's green for fucks sake. What are you trying to achieve.

14. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

you should go back to moding your honda.

first off, my parents may be wealthy, and i may be 17, however, i bought the car, and paid for all maitnence and all mods i have done to it. I am shaving the door handles because it gives a cleaner look, and i am putting it on bags because thats what people do to VAG cars, why dont you look around and find out for yoruself. I know i am not from the ghetto, thats why im not putting 22 in chrome spinners on a denali or escalade. I am putting 17in OEM ariettas on a lowered 1999 audi a6, that, my friend, does not scream ghetto, does it? And i dont understand what is wrong with the color. I am sorry i do not own a silver car, I, unlike you, do not like being a sheep, i try to do things that other people dont. So, in other words. Fuck off.

15. art_VW_shark

16. Original

Original OT Supporter

i'd rock the fuck out of the first one.. i love the wheels you have. have any other pictures of audi's with those second wheels? They really do look horrendous :hs:

17. PcH

PcH Guest

Agreed

18. deusexaethera

1. But how will you open the doors? Before you say "with the remote, dumbass", consider what will you do if you leave a map light on overnight and the car battery runs dry.

2. I have a "VAG" car and I most certainly do not have airbag suspension, nor do I want it on my Passat, nor would I want it if I had a brand-new Audi instead of a ten-year-old VW. What's the old saw? "Don't bag it faggot!"

Sorry man, I couldn't resist. If you're gonna post a manifesto, you know it's gonna get raped.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  19. Mr3GTP

Mr3GTP OT Supporter

The second one is terrible. First, whitewalls look fine on a Packard or Deusenberg, but they have no place on a modern automobile.
    Second, the red wheels make it look like a Christmas tree threw up on it.

Bagging it? To each their own, but turning a driver's car into a brick seems counterproductive. :dunno:

I'm all for doing something different (see user text), but just throwing in my .02...

20. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

1. when i lock my door all my power shuts off, preventing the battery to die.
    2. thats becuase you hate your car.
    3. that may be the most retarded and cliche thing ive ever read. those are not "hot hatch" wheels, they are OEM. and if i were a sucker for trends to do something different, then i wouldnt be doing anything different, would i? If you can find me an A6 that looks anything like those two pictures ill personaly come over to your house, and suck your cock. And what would you suggest i do to my car to make it admirable? because, honestly, that first picture is.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  21. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

makes it look hot as fuck though.

this first picture ill do for sure, and i honestly dont know how that looks like shit. but the second one is an idea...

22. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

not audis, but i do VW's.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3682272

23. deusexaethera

So, then how does the remote control work? There has to be something on to receive the signal.
    I bitch about it, yes, but if I really hated it I wouldn't have kept it this long. Oh, and you totally missed the point of the second part in which I said "if I had a brand-new nice car I still wouldn't bag it".
    It's supposed to be retarded and cliche. Good to see you can detect bullshit when someone else thinks it up. Too bad you can't tell when you're bullshitting, though. "If I were a sucker for trends, I wouldn't be following them?" That doesn't even make any sense dude.

As for the last bit, you proved my point perfectly. No, I haven't seen an A6 that looks like that, but just because your idea looks different, that doesn't make it worth doing. Except, of course, if you're convinced that it's more important to be different than excellent.

- - -

One last thought:

It's not just me who's saying it looks bad. Everyone is saying it looks bad. Maybe you should take note of that; the more people that agree, the less likely they are to be wrong.

Then again, maybe you shouldn't care what other people think. Maybe you've convinced yourself that you already don't care what other people think. But if you really didn't care you'd just do it, and appreciate it, and maybe post a pic of the finished product. You wouldn't be asking for opinions beforehand.

24. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

You said that the new "trend" is to be different. So, i replied with "if i were a sucker for trends to do something different, then i wouldnt be doing anything different, would i?" Meaning, that since the trend is to be different, and i were doing something different, that, would therefore defeat the purpose and i would not be doing anything differnt at all. Aslo, supprisingly, i work my ass off to get good equipment. I did not go with the cut springs, or shitty e-bay springs, i went with Koni and H&R, some of the most respected names in suspension, so, what would make you think i would half ass the exterior? I buy nice, not twice, as well as not being stasfied by shit work.

Also, most people are saying the bottom looks bad, only one or two of the guys said the top one does. Which, they are probably the guys that thing a honda with a park bench bolted on the trunk is "hot." If you were to asking anyone that knows about audis you would find that they would like the car, not because its ghetto, but because its clean. Lastly, i wasnt really asking for an opinion, it was more of a rethorical question.

25. deusexaethera

You posted photoshopped pics online and asked what people thought, but you didn't want answers? Okay, carry on.