COMIC Jesus christ... I just finished Gundam Seed *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Soren, Aug 13, 2004.

1. Soren

Soren OT Supporter

Man... I was really attached to Frey and when she died I got so depressed :wtc:

The ending was really sad too because it looked like Kira, Cagali and Asuran were all going to die but it was relieving when they didn't...

I'm still hella depressed about Frey dying though :(

edit: I think it hit me even harder because it looked like Kira saved her and I was happy but then the ship got hit by a secondary laser and exploded... crushed me right there :wtc:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2004
  2. TenzoR

TenzoR She is hot hot hot

wait till seed 2 :)

3. Riced

Riced Active Member

couldn;t resist clicking on the thread now im sad :wtc:

4. Soren

Soren OT Supporter

That's what's even sadder... she won't be in it and it'll be different =/

It sounds like I'm obsessed with her, but I felt she had the most realistic characterization of all the other characters... made me adore her even more. :wtc:

5. Soren

Soren OT Supporter

BTW, if anyone wants to know why I'm apparently obsessed with Frey even when she was supposedly a bitch throughout the show, here's the reason:

I knew she was a bitch at first and I was disappointed in her manipulations, but the more I saw her in the OP and the rest of the show, the more I felt sympathy for her ordeal. She was tormented by the death of her father and became unwinded; she wanted to get together with Kira so she could make him kill any and all coordinators to avenge her father. However, as she got to know Kira she realized he really cared about protecting everyone he could and it wracked him with guilt when he could not. Thus, I felt at the end that she had changed from being manipulative to someone who genuinely liked Kira because of all the flashbacks I saw. Even Sai said it himself: you don't want to be miserable when you're around Kira. When Kira supposedly died and Frey tried to get back with Sai, even he said that although she may have manipulated him at the beginning, he saw something real between them after a while. Additionally, at the end when she was caughty helplessly in space, it showed someone who was compeltely innocent and scared. Someone that wanted someone by her side, like she needed all along. All in all, I think Frey had the most depth to her... I felt she had the widest range of emotions and seemed the most real to me. She'll definitely be missed :wtc:

6. Draven2575

Draven2575 Taking one responsibility at a time

7. JP

JP Active Member

:werd:

it left me down for afew days when i finished SEED :wtc:

side note: chick in your AV looks hot, who is it? :big grin: