Jerking off prior to sex to increase duration

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by grind83, Sep 1, 2006.

1. grind83

grind83 New Member

Now, I know this is kind of a humorous subject - and humor is appreciated - but does anyone practice this often?

I have tried it before with some success, but this particular time is important. Just looking for comments and suggestions concerning the matter.

And before I get shit about not going multiple with the chick - there is an issue with her that prevents that. I wish that was possible because after a 15 minute round 1, an hour round 2 is always coming next

2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I usually don't on purpose...I find it feels better NOT to do it before hand :big grin:

A lot more sensitive and pleasurable :big grin:

3. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Damn......give me her phone number. Most women I have met won't last 20 minutes.

4. grind83

grind83 New Member

seriously? Every girl I have been with can last at the very least an hour.

They are all still young though, all kinds of energy

5. grind83

grind83 New Member

Agreed, but Im more interested in being able to go the long haul rather than my own pleasure. After 20 or 25 minutes its not pleasurable because Im having to focus so much on making it last.

I'm wondering what the physiology of it all is.

6. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Use whatever is available to you to please your partner....you know, fingers, tongue, toes, (OK, maybe not toes...unless she's really kinky) electronics (always a good one for the ladies), and of course the ever popluar "Jumper Cables and Motor Oil".:bigthumb:

Just find out what she likes and go with the flow...so to speak. This will save valuable "pecker time" and will make it "appear" as though you are a sex god......which you will be. Just be careful not to get too much amperage going through the jumper cables.....when you accidentally burn a nipple off, they get really testy.

Gig 'em

7. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

i jerked off 10 hours before we had sex and then lasted 20 minutes comfortably and then decided to ejaculate so that it was my decision and not my penis's. i could have lasted longer but i didn't find out how long and my gf had already cum a lot

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Nope, I see no point in jerking it before sex. I also see no reason to make sex last longer than it does. 15 minutes is fine, and you can have mind blowing sex in 15 minutes. I think once you get involved in a long term relationship you realize that how long you have sex is only worth bragging rights to your buddies, and really once you grow up its not something you brag about.

If I am not finished in 30 minutes something is wrong, except under special circumstances. If my wife hasnt orgasmed after 5 minutes, then something is wrong. She loves multiples, but usually after 30 minutes we are both worn out. We are young, but sex serves a purpose, and that purpose isnt really to compete with how long your buddies say they are going for :dunno:

9. Trinityu571

Trinityu571 poop in my mouth

this guy is cool

10. zobiewan

zobiewan i've got a big fucking boner right now..

you guys are champs for lasting 30 min - 1hour +

im envious :o

11. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

The bf doesnt masturbate before sex (or really at all anymore. I'm always down for sex or giving a bj no matter when it is).

30 minutes is usually the longest we go, and thats morning sex most of the time (claims its harder to cum in the a.m., though seems easier for me at times). Anything more than 20-30 minutes and we're worn the hell out. The foreplay can go on for awhile though with no problems :)

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

You're a keeper.

I was gonna say, if you have a cool gf, have her give you head an hour or so before sex. It serves the same purpose as pre-sex masturbation (makes sex last longer), except it's waaaay more fun.

13. 4thgenceli

4thgenceli Active Member

:werd:

Sometimes the actual *sex* is only 10 minutes, but that ain't includin the hour or so of foreplay (kissing, cuddling, shower, :blah: )

*Quality, NOT quanity*

14. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

agreed...I mean it isn't a competition. The idea is pleasure for BOTH of you...if she gets pleasure in ten minutes, fine...if it takes half an hour...okay...if you are just going to last a long time, than it is rather silly.