SRS jelous but why?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by hd600s, Jan 21, 2007.

1. hd600s

hd600s New Member

Just the quick rundown I need some advice. I get jealous when guys hit on a friend of mine. The thing is she has a boyfriend, but she is really flirty and really attractive. I already know there is nothing between me and her, she's like a sister to me, but wtf....I'm not the jealous type but I get jealous as shit when guys hit on her. How do I get over this shit? I never got jealous with any of my ex girlfriends nearly the way I am now. thanks OT

2. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

It's JEALOUS, by the way :) It hurt my brain a lot to read jelous so many times...

Anywho... You said she's like a sister. If some random dude came up to your sister and started kissing her and grabbing her butt... wouldn't you be pissed?

You have a connection with this person that is a strong friendship... as a friend, you watch after her and make sure that she doesn't make any stupid decisions, as any friend should do. Though, I think you are taking it way too far and you should not worry about something so miniscule like that. If it's in her personality, than don't force her to stop. That's her boyfriend's job.

3. hd600s

hd600s New Member

haha sorry about the mis spelling, I just got up lol. Anyways, I understand I shouldnt be so worried about small stuff but jesus I cant. Its rediculous how much it bugs me throught the day. I will forget about it then something will remind me and I get just as jealous as I was before.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Just because you know it wouldn't work out, doesn't mean that you don't like her...

5. hd600s

hd600s New Member

Dont get me wrong, I like her but were just really good friends. It will never take the next step. I just cant drop this jealousy shit.

6. albasha

albasha New Member

u love her admit it.

7. hd600s

hd600s New Member

I guess I didn't say enough about my relationship with her, ill say that I do love her no doubt about it but some of the decisions she makes in her current relationship she will not be happy with the end results, which of course is my opinion..ie marrying for money he's going to be a brain surgeon. She talks about money being a big concern. She is basically the total package to me, she is religous, she's very attractive, she has an awesome personality and that's where we really connect but she has been with the same guy for nearly 4 years. She has some doubts about the relationship but she just doesn't want to end it.

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

This is the truth. And you are insecure that you cannot have her. Probably because you don't know how to take it to the next level and have a big crush on her. Sounds like you think she's making mistakes in her life and you want to be her knight in shining armor - so to speak.

You have "one-itis" and you should go Google that. It's time for you to learn why you are like this, and I bet that's part of the problem (if not most of the problem.)

GL!

9. hd600s

hd600s New Member

I could be insecure about not having her, but far form not knowing how to take it to the next level. There is no next level as she has no intentions to break it off with her boyfriend, and there isn't anything I can do about that. On the oneitis note, I wouldn't say I don't have it, but just doenst seem like I do. I've fucked 3 chicks in the last 2 weeks and no problems understanding that there are plenty of girls just like this one. It all doesn't add up. I think I have just made a really close cnnection to her and I really don't want to see her get married to this guy and regret her decisions, as I know she would. She has already talked to me about cheating on him becayse she is lonly, which I would never do and I actually lost alittle respect for her on that note. She does it to him she can do it to me. Sorry for the longass post

10. element4all

element4all Active Member

if shes like a asister to you, your getting jealous because your thinkin you should protect her in a way.

11. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

It seems like you really care about her, and just want better for her.

The problem is that you can't help people until they want help. Based on what you're saying here, I think you're just a genuinely caring guy. Nothing wrong with that, especially since you understand that she's making mistake after mistake.

The whole "her cheating on him" thing would have affected me the same way, BTW. I would not respect her for that.

12. hd600s

hd600s New Member

I definatly want better for her, on cheating though, there's a small posibility that she is loking for a way out but I kinda doubt it