MMA Jeff Monson vs Mark Kerr

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Optamix, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Optamix

Optamix New Member

I want the old Kerr back. Hes gonna get smashed :hs:

2. Razardica

Razardica Active Member

I want Monson to win just so that during the post-fight interview, he can open with, 'MONSON HERE'

3. joechunkybutt2

joechunkybutt2 New Member

:mamoru:

4. Beepsandbuzzes

Beepsandbuzzes New Member

Here I was thinking this was gonna be a hypothetical thread :hs:

5. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

yeah poor mark kerr. Every time I see that yamma pit fight where he comes in as the fattest bastard in the world I feel bad for him. He should give up and open up some kind of mma school and train noobs how to fight or some shit.

6. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

He's never had any real structure, he kinda just went out there with what he knew and winged it. When Bas Rutten tried to train him, things were looking good and he got back into drugs and that succubus of a wife. I don't think he would make a good trainer at all, he has a very dependent personality.

7. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

yeah I read about it/ saw it on the smashing machine. He was doing alright with coleman and the hammer house crew for awhile just because of his great conditioning brute streghnth and wrestling ability. He had everything needed to be awesome when Ground and Pound broke through in mma. If he would have had some focus and dumped that bitch he would probably still be swoll as shit today and a decent fighter.

He was looking real good when he was training with bas. He wasnt a one trick pony and was getting some decent striking to mix in with his take downs. His hands and striking defense was a lot better and he even had kicks. They werent anderson silva level but he was progressing towards the next level. If he would have continued to train with bas and dropped the bitch I think he would be at the top of pride when it ended with cro cop, nog and fedor but instead he faded into obscurity.

Now hes just another fat has been. he essentially became shamrock.

8. Ricey McRicerton

Ricey McRicerton New Member

I might try to make it to that event. :eek3:

9. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

Except Shamrock has more credibility lol. I seen that movie not to long ago and now it makes so much sense to what happened to him. I agree though and he wasn't with Bas that long either, it just sucks. I'd love to get a chance to hang out and be trained by him. Bas is a very good instructor his observations of Kerr were spot on. I think it's a shame really, how someones life can go downhill so fucking fast to obsucrity.