Jealousy

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Zaffir, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

I have a wicked jealous streak. If I expect her to call at x time because she always does, when she doesn't i don't think "she's probably stuck in traffic" or "she's probably out with friends" it's "she's probably fucking some other dude." Or, the thought of her having been with another guy before me enrages me, for some reason. It's driving me nuts.

Anyone else have this problem?

2. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

if its a jealous streak, what happened to make you start thinking like this?

3. armond

armond New Member

natural, but you are only making it worse by thinking she is with some other dood.

4. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I sometimes have this issue, but then again my gf has cheated on me. So I'm not sure I can help you. But ya, most of the time they are just doign what they can to call you. Other times they have fallen asleep :sadwavey:

5. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

Maybe streak isn't the right term for it.

I just have a tendency to do this. She's kinda flirtatious with other guys, but that's about it. I've never been cheated on before. She's the kind of girl who'd go "fuck you, we're done" and THEN fuck some dude, not do it behind my back.

I give her a chance and try not to worry about it. I don't call her obsessively or anything, and i can usually convince myself everything is cool.

But it always comes back to me, and it's driving me insane.

6. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

trust is the foundation for any relationship. bottom line.

no trust, no relationship and you will be miserable. i think the first thing you have to do is be more secure about yourself. obviously somethings happened to you in the past to make you start thinking like this all the time now when she doesnt call you. its understandable. i think we all can relate to what you're going thru. but you have to move on, put the past behind you, and trust her.

7. concertreject2

concertreject2 New Member

jealousy is usually the result of fear and anger. fear of losing her and anger at yourself for not being good enough. realize that she's with you for a reason, most likely b/c she likes who you are and for how you make her feel when you're together.

8. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

i HATE that. and that was a deal breaker with my last one, and the guy she was always all over, but just "friends" with, was the guy she started dating shortly after i dumped her.

9. audrey

audrey New Member

Exactly. It's one of the beautiful parts of being in a relationship! I have dealt with crazy jealousy in my past and for the life me I couldnt never understand it. Being on the recieving is hurtful and insulting. Lucky for me I have never been much of a jealous person.

10. audrey

audrey New Member

My mother used to always say worrying doesn't change a thing. Worry about your girlfriend cheating on you isn't going to stop her it's only going to push her away.

11. armond

armond New Member

But some jealousy is very much liked, just because it shows you actually care/are concerned with the thought of losing someone. Now being overly jealous is another issue, psychotic episodes are not very becoming anyone.

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:ugh: no

13. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Some zealously is normal if you love and cherish your SO. Its jealousy that’s the problem. I used to be intolerably jealous. Realizing I had to fix my problem, I created my Maxim in regards to jealousy.

*Why be jealous if she doesn’t give me a reason to, and why be with her if she does give me a reason to.*

14. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: :bigthumb:

and :wavey: to yoo, babe :)

15. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Excellent words. Truly.

16. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: If a guy was never ever jealous then I would just assume he didn't care about me.

I've been cheated on before so that has made me a jealous person. I'm the least jealous I've ever been with the guy I'm with now though because he does not flirt with other girls, he doesn't go to bars/clubs, he doesn't go hang out alone with other girls and he doesn't use stupid sites like myspace to chat with girls. He doesn't put himself in situations where there would be an opportunity to cheat so I have no reason to think that he is.

17. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

See people for who they are, not who you want them to be"

This quote was used in context of thinking somebody is more than they actually are, but I think it can go the other way. See the girl for being a good, honest girlfriend....not a cheating whore.

18. intoxique1

intoxique1 New Member

I never used to have a problem with jealousy. Its amazing what one fucked up girl can do to you...I just have to remember not every girl is as stupid or whorish as she was...hopefully

19. FOXY22

FOXY22 New Member

I'm way jealous when it comes to my guy. I don't even like the idea of him looking at naked chicas online. I guess it's more that I'm self-conscious and when I see the girlies he's been checkin' out I don't see anything that even remotely resembles me. But, what can ya do?

20. low20

low20 Member

i didnt read all the responses but i used to be like that too....we were far apart (mileage wise) and if she said shed call me a "x'" time, i would expect that to be true, or if she said, "ill call u right back" i wouldnt expect that be mean in an hour. when she didnt call i would get pretty pissed too and think stupid shit like that as well, but as time went on, and as she always ended up calling me eventually, she always had a reasonable excuse and i ended up feeling like i wasted time stressing out about it. i had been cheated on in the reltionship before and had some trust issues carried over i guess...this chick has not cheated on me, nor has she ever done anythignt o me to betray my trust, so ive been working hard to remember that and chill out a little. its been helping actually, and let her push you too sometimes. next time u feel that way, do everything you can to tell urself that ur mind is just thinking up things to piss u off and nothing is going on...either she got caught up in something that she couldnt help, or fell asleep (that happens a lot) or phone died, or something like that, almost always it will be the cae, and when she calls u will be like, wtf was i stressin out for, and eventually u will just get over it...if she has cheated in the past then i could understand that a little more...even if she didnt cheat on you...i wouldnt date a cheater tho cuz i would drive myself insane literally thinking about it all of the time...thats just the way i am.

21. LongDongWong

LongDongWong U can call me Mr.Wong

jealousy will get you no where.....:eek3:

22. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

23. JimmyEatWorld

JimmyEatWorld New Member

yeah i hate it too just makes me feel way self conscious and that im not doing my job right in the bedroom department, espcily when he says he cant go with out looking at other women to "beat off"