Jealousy and insecurity...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Crazzy_Al, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

Let me ask the girls here, how many of you are in committed, long term relationships? Of those of you who are in those relationships, how many of you do not trust your man, and/or experience jealousy and insecurity? For example, I have been with my wife for over 6 years now and we'll be married 5 years this upcoming December. I also bounce at a bar a few nights a week. She HATES that I work there and thinks that every female there is out to sleep with me.

We went to a birthday party for a friend of ours at this bar last week and on the way there my wife said to me, "If I so much as see one bitch come up to you and try to hung you, I'm fightin the bitch!"

And no, I'm not joking. :rofl:

Anyone?

2. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Your wife sounds like she has aggression problems.

Anyway, everyone is jealous to an extent. I think jealousy is kind of set off by things you notice (possibly subconsciously) about your SO. Do they have a flirty personality? Do they seem committed? etc.

I dunno.

3. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

Is who flirty and does who seem committed? The girls at the bar I work at?

My wife doesn't have the aggression problems, I do. She's just REALLY protective. :)

4. Socrates

Socrates New Member

You have an aggression problem, yet you are a bouncer?

Bouncers are usually the most level-headed guys I know.

5. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

I usually have the ability to control it. I have gotten a lot better over the years. I used to fight because someone looked at me wrong. Now I fight only when they are trying to kill me. I have been sucker-punched a few times at work and I didn't level the guy...most of those times.

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

If your SO is flirty, then you will be more likely to have jealousy issues.

And vice versa.

So it seems.

7. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

She thinks I am, but I don't see it. Who knows? Women are crazy. :rofl:

8. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I have been with my husband for 8-9 years and married for 6.5 I'm still a fairly jealous person, but within reason. My husband can have female friends and talk to women without me freaking out over it. It is NOT acceptable for either one of us to hang out/go out with people of the opposite sex without our spouse around. That's just what works for us. You have to define limits within your own relationship.

9. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

Trust me, I like my balls attached in between my legs. I wouldn't dare go out with another woman for any reason without my wife. :rofl:

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You may seriously want to look into some marriage counseling...from this post, and your other posts, her behavior seems a bit extreme.

11. jdp_mjg

jdp_mjg New Member

jelousy and insecurity is something she needs to deal with by her self and not bring it up. i have a similar problem and i think its hard to hold it in and give it a lil thought but its worth it.

12. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

i trust him; just not the skanky whores that exist out there. i wanted to take down a milf at costco once cuz she was giving him the eye :squint:

but she was with her kids :o

13. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I kinda get off knowing alot of women want my man but they cant have him.. but thats just me.. and i take it at what its worth lol..

uhm.. everyone has issues to an extent. Yes i trust my husband would i let him go out in the middle of the night with a nother women.. NO.. would i let him go somewhere that has a group of people and a few women in the group yes i would.. lol

14. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

We worked that crap out a long time ago. He has chicks he went to school with that walk up to him in the bar and hug him. I trust him, I know who he is going home with. If someone else thinks he is sexy and flirts with him...well, I get the benefits later:naughty:

15. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Did she marry you knowing you were a bouncer? If she knew what she was getting into, I would suggest a line such as:

"If you so much as bring up that you think I am cheating on you again, and you do not have any physical evidence - such as a photo of me fucking a woman, or walking in on me fucking/kissing a woman - I don't ever want to hear it again. It's disrespectful and rude, and is really a reflection of your intense love you have for me - which is nice - but also your insecurity which is ugly. You're a beautiful and wonderful woman, and this is something you need to get under control. If you bring it up again, I will make it a point to spend less time with you and instead with my friends."

In my case, I told my wife I'd divorce her. Kind of drastic. Don't know if you need or want to do that, but you do need to get her to understand she's acting like an eight year old.

16. gkremian

gkremian New Member

Owned. I can't even bring anything to the discussion after reading that. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:5 bows to you, sir.

17. Selina_232

Selina_232 New Member

It sounds to me like his wife wasn't actually serious, it was just her way of making a joke about how she felt. I've said a few things like that to my boyfriend over time and the reason being is it all I want is a little encouragement and I'll drop it, and that's always what happens :). The difference is though I don't know your past but me and my bf have a colored one so that seems to work out for us. Whenever I get a little iffy I just drop a hint and he'll give me a smooch and I'll be fine.

18. Socrates

Socrates New Member

That's awesome Poco. I'll be saying that to my girlfriend soon. Everytime she starts creating her conspiracies of what COULD happen if I hang out with a girl, I just say something lame like "If I wanted to sleep with other women, I would be single and doing it freely without having to hide it. I would go back to the way I was right before you and I got together."

It usually stops her for a while, but it always comes back. Yours is much better, so i'm going to try that.