jdw's loggish

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by jdw, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdw

jdw New Member

Decided to briefly revisit this thread...

from january 2006..

So, it's over a year after the last time I posted something (I deleted all the old crap... the excuses... the weak 'belief' of results)...

As of today I'm down to 215 and have seen as low as 209. It's amazing how much people noticed even after the first 15 pounds. Now being down around 30 pounds in the last year and nearly 40 from my highest, people who haven't been paying attention or haven't seen me in a while notice right away. Couple weeks ago I bought my first pair of 34 jeans since probably damn near junior high (used to wear 38s) and one of my favorite pair of board shorts (that I hadn't worn in a long long time) that was too tight now is too loose.

Weight come off from a lifestyle change. Not necessarily something I did intentionally however: worked a couple months at a large arena setting up for events which had me up and moving around a lot, cut back on the diet (on the verge of unhealthy I'm afraid) while living at a different location and not having quick access to 'fast food'.

So, from here on out. My 'goal' that I set the beginning of the year was to see 199.9lbs by the first of July however right about the time I made it to 210 I moved back to my old place working my old job. The remainder of the summer is going to be a real struggle trying to keep the weight off. Right now I'm working 10-14 hours/day 5 or 6 days/week, eating noon meals out of a cooler and then whatever I can grab when I get home at night before bed. Unfortunately I'm a bored snacker and my work leaves me quite bored so I'm always looking for something to snack on during the day it seems. I'd like to get up before work and do something physical (hell, even bike for a while) but I don't get enough restful sleep as it is and taking another hour out of my sleep allowance isn't going to work out. I'm half way convinced I've got sleep issues as I don't remember the last time I had a good night's sleep.

I'd still like to see sub 200 (as a 'symbolic' marker - I'd rather be closer to 185-190) this summer but it's going to take a hell of a commitment from me and I struggled a year ago when making that commitment was easier.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2007
  2. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

Fix your diet before you even bother with doing cardio.

3. jdw

jdw New Member

results?

not nearly what I had hoped in the period of time I planned.. see first post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.