Jawbone bluetooth headset*?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by maccol, Mar 9, 2008.

1. maccol

maccol New Member

I bought the new Jawbone bluetooth headset for my cell phone as many reviews said it was the best, and yes the sound quality if great. However, like the many reviews said, it does not stay or fit in/on the ear well at all. Many people wrote that you need to get the Jabra gel's to put on them and it works great. I bought those, and I cannot figure out how to get those things to stay on. First off they are a dry rubber and hard to slide into your ear, but they also don't fit snug over the earpiece as they pop off easy. Anyone know about this and have any suggestions?

2. ///M

///M New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (sprint moguLOL: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.12) Sprint:pPC6800)

how does the original setup not fit well? as in, is it just loose and made for big ears, or just a poorly designed earpiece tip?

3. ihaveanevilplan

ihaveanevilplan Everybody wake up, wake up, it's time to get down Moderator

there's 4 different ear loops and a few different ear pieces
    it just doesnt seem to 'wedge' itself in well..the tension between the two isnt enough to keep it firmly in place

4. BlackWRX02

BlackWRX02 OTs Cingular Guru

Aliph (company who makes it) suggests bending the ear hook a bit. MAKE SURE you do it while its OUT of the headset or it will break off.

Also, go with a size larger ear piece than you think you need. Your ear will get used to it and it seems to work better for stability

5. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

I use this one. I've never had trouble hearing what anyone is saying to me, though other people do complain about wind noise.

[​IMG][​IMG]