COMIC japanese drama (ksci)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by nelson, Feb 17, 2003.

1. nelson

nelson New Member

what was that japanese drama they were showing on ksci on sundays at 9:00? it was about this hot ass school teacher and her students.... but i have no clue as to the name of the drama :(

2. nelson

nelson New Member

never mind. i know who it is now :)

3. fo shiggity

fo shiggity Bored Lurker

I was watching that too! I watched it during winter break though and had to leave in mid january, I don't have a tv up here in school and it's a pain in the ass to watch it in the lounge. Plus the people would give me wierd looks when they saw me watching an unsubtitled japanese drama just for the hotass school teacher.

Do you know the name of the series or the girl's name? Dude, she was so hot. Do you know what the story was about anyway? All I could gather was that she was the teacher for a worst class in the school I'm guessing? Maybe there wasn't much more to the plot than that.

What other drama's did you watch? I actually bought the one called oyaji with the doctor dad who got in their kid's business all the time. And then after that I saw the one where this chick is having an affair with her old boyfriend.

Mizuno Miki is also hot as hell.

Thank you. I thought I was the only freak in LA who though that chick was hot.

4. nauticagmo

nauticagmo New Member

negative ghost rider